Craig's SSS refugees - Sound Off!

flemtone

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nice place. Um, where's the bathroom?

Some idiot in my basement logged in as "Botch" years ago and can't remember his password, and has a different email address now, so I'll have to be logged in as "Mr." Botch, but please just call me Botch. :rolleyes:

• Members

Heya...would it be possible for those who have a new handle to put their former handle in their sig line, at least for awhile til we get used to the new ones? For example, I wouldn't have known VH5150 was Darklava unless I'd just read that post. Our buddy Boggs is now going by his full name of Greg Bogosian as well...

(shrug) :wave::D

• Members
Originally posted by nursers

All your bases belong to us.

And he's BACK baby, yeah!!!!! :D

Where's Jon Doe?? I could kiss him!!!! Third-st.com gets around my companies firewall!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

• Members
Originally posted by Mr. Botch

Nice place. Um, where's the bathroom?

Some idiot in my basement logged in as "Botch" years ago and can't remember his password, and has a different email address now, so I'll have to be logged in as "Mr." Botch, but please just call me Botch.
:rolleyes:

e-mail Scott at: forums@harmony-central.com

and explain the situ to him. He fiKz0rd me right up.

• Members
Originally posted by Tedster:

Heya...would it be possible for those who have a new handle to put their former handle in their sig line, at least for awhile til we get used to the new ones? For example, I wouldn't have known VH5150 was Darklava unless I'd just read that post. Our buddy Boggs is now going by his full name of Greg Bogosian as well...

(shrug)
:wave::D

As they say in the Harmony Central keyboard forum:

+1

Best,

Geoff

Archived