The December SPAM Thread - This oughta be good.

The Eristic

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kustom WAV 212 guitar combo amplifier with Celestion speakers. The 7 button foot-pedal is included. There are built in effects, and 2 channels. The lead (usually distorted) channel has a tube preamp system, and the clean channel is sold state. The clean is really good and has a lot of headroom. The distortion is pretty nice and works well for several different styles; classic rock, blues, heavy rock, possibly some metal. This amp is in excellent condition with only one small scuff on the front. I will ship the amp, but it may cost a little extra. I'll consider lowering the overall price to accommodate shipping, just send me an PM or whatever with the offer.

Kustom1.jpg

• Members

Eric Clapton USA Fender Stratocaster 40th Anniversary

I'm putting this up for my dad. He bought it on Ebay, and the ad claimed it was in mint condition. He got it and there was serious fretboard wear, wear on the back of the neck up around the headstock and just other cosmetic wear in general. He paid $1200 and is looking for get rid of it for $750 if possible. I told him I'd put it on ebay tomorrow, but I thought I'd try here first.

The Good: This guitar sounds amazing! The Lace Sensors and the Clapton preamp have a great variety of useful bluesy and rock tones. The action is good, no buzzing. The playability is nice and the tuning is solid.

The Collectable: It's a Clapton Signature Model, It's a 40th Anniversary Fender with the gold decal on the back, it's the rare 7-up Green finish.

The Bad: A fair amount of wear. If you can live with that, no problem.

Overall: What I'd call a "players" guitar. It sounds great, plays great, but is worn. Maybe you like the relic'd look, or pick it up cheap fix the fretboard and buff out the body.

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Price is $750 w/ case. I have plenty of pictures and will take all the pictures you want. Please email me Fender685@yahoo.com if you have any interest at all. I'm going to put the guitar on ebay if there are no bites.

• Members
Originally posted by PRSKILLER

Here I go again. I really want an R9 so I need to move this to gather funds together. This is 2005 McNaught SC, features a diamond grade flame maple top in safari black burst, mahagony body, satin neck, LP style 3 way with 2 vol/tone knobs, Wolfetone Marshallhead pickups, ebony board and stainless steel frets. Guitar is in mint condition. Comes with OHSC and COA. $3000. shipped, USA only. All other areas plus shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2005-McNaught-Singlecut-David-Thomas-McNaught-SC_W0QQitemZ170058302680

Ebay purchase plus shipping

Forum purchase free shipping

prskiller@hotmail.com

100_0047.jpg

See sig for more pics.

• Members

WTB

USA Strat bridge pickup. I have a dead pu, and want to replace it as cheap as possible. Ideally I'd like a pickup from a USA strat, not a MIM. GFS might be OK. Not looking for a "hot" pickup, just a standard Fender tone (Texas is OK).

email me at: jorgemonday (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanx

• Members

Barely used Portable CD Guitar Trainer $ 100 shipped
CD-GT1mkII cost $150 new
works and looks perfect!!!
going on ebay in a few days

The TASCAM CD-GT1mkII Portable CD Guitar Trainer is the ultimate training and jamming tool for guitarists, vocalists, and other musicians. Take any favorite CD, plug your guitar directly into the CD-GT1's 1/4" input, put on some headphones, set the volume, and start rocking! Vocalists can do the same with a mic.

The Slow Speed Audition feature lets you learn licks note-for-note by slowing down the CD up to 50% without changing the pitch. You can also increase the tempo in steps until you match the original performance. Added features include a guitar-cancelling function, built-in metronome, and oscillators for tuning, and split monitoring.

Advanced players can use the CD-GT1's pitch and speed controls to audition various keys and tempi for CDs they've burned of their own music.

The CD-GT1 has 57 great-sounding, customizable effects including distortion, delay, chorus, and more. There's also a nice selection of vocal reverbs and processed sounds so you can sing along with rockers, hip-hoppers, divas, and everything in-between!

You can set seamless in-out loop points with the CD-GT1 so that it plays the same passage over and over again so you can nail phrases. Use the footswitch input to start playing the CD from any designated point or to scroll through effects.

You can listen on headphones, or use its line output to plug in speakers. The CD-GT1 even provides a chromatic tuner and operates on batteries to take your show on the road. Optional AC power supply.

TASCAM CD-GT1mkII Portable CD Guitar Trainer Features:

SSA (0 -8 -16 -32 -50%): Slow Speed Audition, tempo control without affecting key
0 to -50% pitch control (in 1% steps)
Single Loop, All Loop, and Seamless IN-OUT Loop
Flash start: Seamless locate and play from the cue point function
Single play and continuous play
Footswitch input for flash start or effects switching
57 Built-in Effects: 15 Distortion sounds, 15 Overdrive sounds, 15 Clean tone sounds, and 12 Vocal effects)
Guitar canceling function
Built in metronome
Built in oscillators for tuning
Split monitoring
Improved interface for easier use
10-second anti-shock memory
2-way power supply
Battery operation
Optional AC adapter

Barely used Portable CD Guitar Trainer $ 100 shipped

• Members

FS: Crate Vintage Club 60-watt all Tube 2X12 Combo. Good condition, tubes are midlife, still sounds good. Reverb, 2 channels, Master Volume. Heavy 75lbs, will only pickup or drive to the tri-state area (CT, NY, NJ). Meet half way for pickup, or you pay for shipping, no farther than that though. $400. PM me for info/pics

I'm looking for a Tonebender MKII or FuzzFace style fuzz, or a combination of the two (i.e. both in one box, as seen on eBay, or mod sites). PM me about that as well.

• Members

PODxt Live, had it about a year, never left my house, never get to use it anymore so it needs a new home. I can get pics if you want them, but it looks pretty much like this:

238932.jpg

$300 + shipping, or make me an offer.

No trades unless you wanna ship first. I don't need the hassle.

• Members

I've got a Vox Valvetronix AD100VTH + FREE FOOTSWITCH
http://cnj.craigslist.org/msg/243029532.html

$350 for regular folk, but for my homies here at Harmony Central, you can make me an offer and we'll see if we can work something out.

Same deal with RANDALL RH100 G2
http://cnj.craigslist.org/msg/243026780.html

I've got more pics if you want.

Thanks!

• Members

The rare and coveted YAMAHA SG700S! aka SBG700S

Pro setup that cost me $50 but action is nice and low. SD Pearly Gates (B) SD '59 (N). Will include original pups.

This guitar is being let go absolutely free to a good home.

Shipping and handling is a mere $550

Very light use. A "home player" and one of a vast collection.

Has independent coil splitting

YammySG700S.jpg
YammySGBod.jpg
SG700S003.jpg
SG700S001.jpg
SG700S002.jpg

• Members

I have a Jackson kelly which I picked up off ebay about 2 months ago, very nice guitar, in pretty good condition, few dings around the trem and and on the body, but plays very nice. Its a bolt on neck, nice and thin, sharkfin inlays, one volume knob, EMG 81 in the bridge, 85 in the neck, it also has a licensed trem which holds tune well and is fairly easy to restring. PM or post if you are interested. Comes with Jackson Hardcase, strap, and whammy bar.

mobmain-2.jpg
guitar001.jpg
guitar002.jpg
guitar003.jpg
guitar004.jpg
mobmain.jpg

Archived