The December SPAM Thread - This oughta be good.

The Eristic

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Schecter Banshee
Great guitar, pretty much new. Super small bump on the back of the headstock. I think that I might have missed that when I got it, as I havent bumped into anything. I played it maybe a total of 3-4 hours. Great honkin tone from the bridge. Way too many guitars and this one doesnt cut into my top 5, so it must go.
$350 shipped with Hard Case.
schecter.jpg
P6270050.jpg

Duncan Distortion SH6B humbucker. 11 inches of lead left. $40 shipped

BOSS Metal Zone MT2. Great shape, hardly used $40 shipped

Danelectro Daddy O Heavy ass pedal, built like a tank, great shape $25 shipped

SansAmp GT2 Bought this back when it first came out. Replaced the switch a couple weeks ago. $80 shipped

Ibanez TA35 35 Watt Acoustic Amp
Pretty much never used. Includes box, and manuals
$175 shipped

Epiphone Valve Special Combo Amp
New JJ tubes and a celestion tube 10 speaker. Acually sounds pretty good!
$150 shipped

My Ebay username is subseven75
Feel free to make offers.

Things I WTB
Gibson SG90 must be exactly as pictured.
1989sg90double.jpg

Matching headstock'd Strats and Teles

EHX Polychorus
EHX PolyPhase

Other weird off the wall guitars that I may like.

• Members

This is an '04 model SG in Ebony. I have made pretty much all the upgrades anyone would want to make. The tuners are Grover locking, all the hardware and pickups have been switched out to nickel..TonePros bridge and tail locking studs, aluminum tailpiece, Seymour Duncan Custom 5/Pearly Gates (neck) pickups. The guitar has some buckle rash from the previous owner, but other than that it is in good condition. I don't gig right now so it probably has never even left my house! The fret work and binding are all cut really well and in the year I've had her, I have not found any of the typical QC issues.

The bridge in this picture is the old chrome one. It's top-wrapped in this pic, but the new tailpiece has not been, it's scratch-free.

Oh, and it comes with a black and silver logo Gibson case.

$925 + shipping ($25 cont US?)...I will ship internationally (about $80-$100 depending on location). I will deliver if you live in the Chicagoland area.

SG-Standard-032.jpg

More pix available upon request!

• Members

I have a nice 1977 Vibro Champ that I am looking to trade. This champ works perfectly with little to no hum. The tolex is scuffed here and there, but overall nice. Has a Jensen C8Q speaker installed which sounds better than the original. The original was trashed. Has new handle and chassis straps. I am looking for something different as I have another BF Champ. I am open to just about any amp trades down or slightly up. These amps have been selling for stupid prices on Evilbay, I mean I know they are cool amps, but $400-700? Come on, get real. I value this one between $225-275, sound fair? Anyway looking for tube or SS (modeller here) Shoot me an offer.

Picture122.jpg

Picture123.jpg

• Members

I've been checking out ebay, and the going rate seems to be $525 plus shipping, which is around $60. I'll try to get $525 shipping included. If you have an Ampeg vh140 head or 2X12 combo and want to trade, we'll work something out.

Its in excellent condition. I've never gigged it, and its only left my music room once. I bought it brand new from guitar center about 9 mos ago for $625. Its one of the latter serial#, which are supposed to be bug free. If you want I'll send you the serial#.

3 mos after I bought it, I did a JJ retube to kill some of the fizz. I still have the originals with only 3 mos of run time that I'll include.

Footswitch/manual/bias procedure/schematic/tube diagram is also included. The only thing I don't have is the box. I chunked it a week after I bought it.

I'm selling it because I don't gig, and unless is magicly {censored} some talent, I may never. 100 tube watts are waaay overkill for a bedroom guy, especially when that amp is at its best cranked.

I'll post better pics later:

B52.jpg

See sig for references.

• Members

MULLARD EL34'S !

I have a bunch of tubes for sale or trade !

*First up is a set of 6 (sextet) MULLARD XF2 EL-34'S !!!. These are SOME OF THE FINEST SOUNDING TUBES ON THE PLANET ! They are single halo getters that test out as NEW / NEAR NEW...they are used, but VERY lightly. In fact, they tested STRONGER than NEW Groove tubes EL-34's and Sovtek EL-34's in a Hickock 600 tester. THESE ARE CLOSELY MATCHED, with 3 pairs being EXTREMELY close to each other. The logos are worn a bit, but they have no burn marks, discolorations, etc.. They are hard to find and VERY EXPENSIVE, but when you're needing the BEST EL-34's money can buy, than Mullards are the way to go.

I'm looking for interesting AMP/GUITAR/PEDAL trades for these, or reasonable cash (paypal) offers. Offer me something before I put an ad in the "Audiophile" classifieds...those guys LOVE these things, and seemingly have money to burn ! :D

Anyway, enough talk...you KNOW these are great tubes....here are some pictures, so make sure you grab a napkin to wipe up the drool !

Sincerely,

GRINGO

mullard1.jpg

mullard2.jpg

mullard3.jpg

mullard4.jpg

Well, hopefully that got you "started" !

Next up is a NOS matched pair of USA SYLVANIA EL-84'S!!!

Yep, USA made, NOS quality, and amazing tone ! These are even in their original boxes ! Got a EL-84's powered amp that needs a bit more TONE ? Then buy these ! :D Probably one of the most underrated tubes out there. These absolutely KILL any of the currently made JJ's, Groove Tubes, EH's, etc, etc.

Interesting trade offers and reasonable cash offers please !

GRINGO

Here's a picture !

sylv84_r1.jpg

And finally....

(....Well, actually I have more tubes sitting around... :) )

Here's a NOS CBS 12AU7, with original box ! MADE IN THE USA ! IIRC, these were made by GE, and "branded" as CBS. Another GREAT SOUNDING tube !

Once again, cash / trade offers please.

Your friend,

GRINGO

And a picture...just to make it complete...

cbs.jpg

• Members

Taylor T5 Copy by Crafter model SA-TMVS

I bought this on a whim and realized I don't need it. I've had it for about 1 month and played it twice. New this sells for $630, but I'm asking $525 shipped and it comes with a HSC! Warranty Card is included. New Condition

It's no Taylor by any means, but for $1K less it's damn close enough!

Here's some more info: http://www.crafterusa.com/gallery/sa_series_main.php#

I have the SA-TMVS model

sa_tmvs_large.jpg

Paypal please add 3%, thanks. Ship to CONUS or Canada (add shipping $).

• Members

Minty Mesa Boogie Stiletto Trident (full new ruby re-tube) $950 shipped

Blacklodgeandgear076.jpg

Custom ESP Viper (owned by Todd Youth of Danzig) hand picked by him. Loaded with EMG 81/85's. $400 shipped
Blacklodgeandgear070.jpg

Bogner OS 2x12 (loaded w/ V.30's) This thing sounds as big as my 4x12 standard! $550 shipped

Blacklodgeandgear077.jpg

pm or email me if you have any questions or want more pics

jc
jblackwater@gmail.com

• Members

Hi,
I am looking to trade my Epi G-400 for another dual humbucker geetar. The Epi is a MIC model and has vintage Grover tuners and real gold Gibson pups, I think they were 498T and a 496. Also have the original that can be included. Comes with HSC. Guitar plays great and sounds great too, I just am not a fan of ebony guitars. I thought I could overcome it, but alas I cannot. This is going to the Bay in a day or so if there is no interest. I want something in the Agile genre or about any other non-ebony dual humbuckered considered. Would sell for $250 shipped also.

Picture127.jpg

Picture129.jpg

• Members

Ebony finish, gold hardware.

Everything is stock in the guitar.

Gold covered PAF's with Alnico magnets. Gotoh tuners. Perfectly cut nut. Neck is straight. No fret buzz. NO CRACKS OR REPAIRS. No chunks of wood missing. Just the usual dings and fade.

Feel free to ask questions.

Price is $280.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/DracoAran/GuitarsAndAmps/CIMG0791.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/DracoAran/GuitarsAndAmps/CIMG0789.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/DracoAran/GuitarsAndAmps/CIMG0787.jpg

• Members

Santa plays a pointy guitar . . .

You want pointy, you got it. Hamer Scarab, in evil black. "Vintage" tuners - I say that because they are Schallers and they say "Made in W. Germany" on them. Perfect fit, no holes in the headstock. Also the pickups have been switched out for the Duncan 59-JB set. I think the bridge and tailpiece are some fancy aftermarket variety but not sure about that. All this stuff was done by the previous owner.

Multicultural guitar - it's from China, the tuners are German and the pickups are American. Celebrate diversity! :p

There is not a ding on this guitar. Plays and sounds great, no issues. I just never bonded with it and never gigged it either, and like everyone else on this board, "I have too many friggin' guitars!"

$250 shipped CONUS.

Scarab1.jpg

Scarab2.jpg

Scarab3.jpg

Scarab4.jpg

Scarab5.jpg

Scarab6.jpg

• Members

OK you thought the Scarab was pointy, how about this one?

Peavey Razer straight from the 1980s to you. This one is not minty fresh like the Scarab, it has been around. No serious issues however, all electronics work fine and there are no dead spots or other playing issues, just some dings and the trem cover on the back was someone's workshop project. Schaller tuners and those same pickups like on the T-60 that go from single to humbucking depending on the tone knob.

This would look great under your Christmas tree, menorah or what have you. Rock out with your . . . Oh, never mind. ;)

$250 shipped CONUS.

Razer1.jpg

Razer2.jpg

Razer3.jpg

Razer4.jpg

Razer5.jpg

• Members

For Trade ONLY, i won't outright sell it: 1998 Ibanez RG7620 in Pewter Grey w/ stock pickups and switch....upgraded volume pot, and the tone pot is currently not wired in. there are some dings and chips in the finish, and the matte finish has turned shiny in a few spots. there's also a small chip missing from the black overlay on the headstock, but it doesn't go through to the wood, so it can't be seen from more than a few feet away.

includes Ibanez UV1000C hardshell case.

looking for: Schecter 007 Blackjack (preferred), C-7 Blackjack, or possibly another 26.5" scale 7-string of similar quality.

RG7620-sm.jpg

• Members

This guitar is way better than you would expect for the modest coin it costs. Fashionable purple quilttop, plays great, no issues, not quite stock because I added a string tree.

Check the "search" function on the board and you will see that OLPs are held in pretty high regard. Or, check the user reviews.

$135 shipped CONUS.

100_1848.jpg

100_1846.jpg

100_1847.jpg

• Members

This guitar is just like SRVs except in much better shape!

Seriously folks, an "Epiphone by Gibson" that no doubt has been near neither Kalamazoo nor Nashville. This thing has taken a beating but plays fine and has no electronic issues. Dings and cracks here and there. "Pre-relic'ed" - Yeah, that's it.

$120 shipped CONUS.

100_1845.jpg

100_1844.jpg

100_1843.jpg

Archived