The December SPAM Thread - This oughta be good.

The Eristic

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These were an apparent limited run from the Jackson Custom shop...they are now out of production. $1400 plus shipping. the only trades I am looking for is an ESP Standard Viper in Urban or Standard Camo...Thanks!

Slatqh001.jpg

Slatqh1.jpg

Slatqh005.jpg

Only issue is there is some wear on the gold bridge

More Pics here http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v159/etohk/for%20sale/

• Members

Time for these girls to find a new home where they will breathe fresh air and sing as they were created to do.

2005 MIM Fender Esquire ... Dead mint .... come with original White pickguard and the installed black guard ... ships with gig bag ... extra for hard case. $500 shipped to lower 48 ...

AND/OR a dead mint Schecter c1 Plus (has a "2" stamped on the very bottom of the fretboard nearest the neck pickup.) Same deal as above ...ships with gig bag ... extra for hard case. $350 shipped to lower 48 ...

esquire_2005.jpg

c1p.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by AtomHeartMother

I don't mean to bust your chops, but there is a huge difference between retail and list pricing. That $1200 that is listed on that chart is the LIST price. The retail is much lower. Do what you want with that.

Yeah you can usually get a guitar for 60% of the List Price.

• Members

Hi everyone, I'm looking to get a small combo tube amp, maybe 5-25 watts. Must be in good shape, and sound good for blues and blues rock. I'm not looking for anything high gain at all. I'm looking to either trade for my Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 15R & cash difference, or pay cash when I sell my amp.

Anyone out there with an amp they want to get rid of, let me know.

• Members

FOR SALE

Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier

-Series 2

-Absolutely Mint

-6L6 tubes currently

$950 + shipping + paypal fees

Vader 2x12

-Dead mint.

-Not much else to say, would love to keep it if I needed this much volume.

$400 + shipping + paypal fees

Ibanez RGA 121

-Natural Flat

- Dead Mint save minor pick/fingernail scratches only visible under right light and one ding on back/side.

-Seymour Duncan Invader in bridge

$700 + shipping + paypal fees

IMG_1619.jpg

• Members

peavey ultra 120 head with no footswitch for sale. id like to get back nearly what i paid for it. only selling cuz i bought another ultra on ebay that had a footswitch lol. i cleaned all the jacks myself with deoxit and pro gold, and the tubes are fairly fresh as far as i can tell. ecc83 in the pre and ruby 6l6 in the power. up here on the bay now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320066773307

• Members

Hi Guys

Awesome 98 gibson les paul junior special for sale.Its beaten, has had a neck repair and a respray, but it rocks like a bastard, plays netter than any gibbo I've had since, and sustains forever.

A real rock solid workhorse, its not the most perfect looker but you won;t care once you plug it in!!

Cash offers and trades welcome!!

lpspecial2.jpg

• Members

I've got a few things I'd like to get rid of here before I resort to ebay. PM me if interested. Paypal only, Lower 48 states only. Pictures available upon request.

- Boss DD-3 in great shape, missing label on back, comes w/ original box and paperwork. $85 shipped.

- Agile AL-2000 Goldtop w/ humbuckers in excellent shape. light buckle rash. I've polished the frets, oiled the fretboard, and restrung it. $175 shipped.

- 2003 Gibson Faded Flying V w/ rare crescent moon inlays. In good shape. Comes w/ straplocks and black leather gibson strap. I'll ship in epiphone hardshell case or original gibson gig bag. $450 shipped. Pics available here: http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/...bel/Flying%20V/

Thanks

• Members

Hey guys, looks like the 1964 Blackface Bandmaster needs a bit more loving than I have time to put into it right now so I'm gonna sell it or entertain some trades. I'll post some more info/pix tomorrow (sunday for me) along with price and all that good stuff. But by all means lemme know if anyone is interested.

mj

• Members

Modelling Madness!

Vetta II head - $1050 shipped

H&K Zentera 2x12 combo with longboard pedal - $1600 shipped

Also selling:

Peters CDC (Warhawk/Gryphon) 100 watts - $1750 shipped

Splawn Pro Mod, Purple, 3 gears, mint - $1550 shipped

Peavey XXX - $800 shipped

VHT Super 30 1x12 combo amp, some wear, amazing sounding amp - EL84s, 2 channels, I hate to sell it - $900 shipped

Anyone interested in a Schecter C-1 Elite with EMGs, a Rendano doubleneck SG, a Schecter Classic with PRS Tremonti pickups, or a Parker Fly Deluxe Goldtop holla!

• Members

I have 2 JEM7V's. This one and a sparkle blue one. Other than color, they're the same guitar (tonally too). Blue happens to be my favorite color so:

My as new 2005 Ibanez JEM7VWH is for sale. Less than 12 hours of playtime on it since purchase. Comes with original J. Craft Case, bar, and Ibanez manual. No fretwear, no dings, and no scratches. There may be a polishing swirl here and there (which came like that from the factory). For those of you unfamiliar with the specs (No difference between 2004-2006 models):

JEM Prestige neck

5pc. Maple/Walnut Neck Material

Alder Body

24/6105 frets

Rosewood Finger Board

Edge Pro bridge

DiMarzio Evolution (H) Neck PU

DiMarzio Evolution (S) Mid PU

DiMarzio Evolution (H) Bridge PU

Pearl/Abalone Vine Inlay

33ndi54.jpg

2qdv0bn.jpg

2yo4bcg.jpg

2nq5xsw.jpg

4523ymv.jpg

35mp5yq.jpg

2en7nnm.jpg

4fvmezn.jpg

$1,750 shipped CONUS, set up however you like ($2,100 street price). I can also ship internationally if anyone overseas wants it.

SixStringGuitars@aol.com

Archived