almost finished - NGD

jjpistols

• Members

so last month when I was out looking for a PowerBlock, I ran into this lil sweetie - a 2001? MIK Harmony Rocket -- apparently the company had the right to the name, but not the design, and the plug was quickly pulled -- 1 out of 100, or so I read online - put her on layaway that day, picked her up tonight

anyway, I have owned several old Rockets in the past, and was watching them on ebay - hard to believe they bring over $500 on occasion, and usually $300+ when they do sell -- I paid between $75 and $175 for the ones I owned less than 10 years ago

I'd decided since a Gretsch isn't in my future anytime soon, I'd go back to a Rocket if I could find a good one -- I did, although I didn't expect a reissue

HQ0.jpg

HQ3.jpg

HQ9.jpg

soundclip: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=615074&songID=5033733

3 generic toaster style pups, 1 vol/1tone for each - 1-2-3-ALL switch

so I'm nearly done buying electrics - got one almost finished that is being built for me, and another I am assembling that is a few bucks away from completion

then it's a good acoustic and good night, Irene

• Members

Thats a great Looking guitar... but seriously...you think one more electric one more acustic and thats it? ... must be the ngd denial thing.. like I told my wife last time I bought a guitar..it's the last one honey...until the next one that is;)

Happy NGD!
:thu:

yeah I been giving guitars away -- getting bored with modding rodding and frankensteining and getting more into recording and learning some new tricks

even after I get rid of a couple more, I'll still have too many guitars, but what the hell can ya do, right?

• Members

Nice! Good score..... Are you gonna play that one out, or treat it like a rare and collectible beast, and keep it for recording use only?

Methinks you need one to keep nice and another couple to play out with.....

(you never escape GAS, you know....) :p

Archived