What's going on.

The Eristic

• Members

Yea.

[Monty Python voice]
As it has been foretold by the prophets and written by the scribes... "There shall be the day forthcoming whereby He who shall be banned and thought banned for all time immortal, shall become unbanned, and he shall return to his forum so that all may see him in his unbanned glory and they shall rejoice, and such ribald rejoicing shall it be that he who was banned is now unbanned. And they shall give thanks to the mods until the end days." [/Monty Python voice]

This has been a reading from the Book of HC.

:eek:

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Though I've never met JJ, I've read his posts here for several years.He has a huge heart and soul. He's been through some tough times and is still here.

JJ pushes buttons. That really gets under some people's skin. If you can't handle that then too bad. It's just him having fun. He doesn't take himself seriously and he loves to poke people that do. :poke:

JJ's fun and no bigot. No kick{censored}ing way! :D

• Members

Pete, O.T., but did you see my reply to you about your experience at the Stage Stop?

Yeah I did. The thread was locked and I couldn't reply.

That cracked me up. The first time we played there I slept in the truck!

After that I did the same as you, I put the sleeping bag down on the bed!

We actually spent a day cleaning that dump. Anita hadn't been checking on it and didn't know how nasty it was.

On the Elvis thing, IIRC Anita dated Elvis once when she was a teenager and before he was famous.

• Members

On the Elvis thing, IIRC Anita dated Elvis once when she was a teenager and before he was famous.

That, I DIDNT know.

Cool.

We knew her pretty well, especially me, as I handled all the business and dealt with her for the band.

We probably played there about 15- 20 weeks off and on mostly in 1991.

Some great times, and suprisingly, I "met" ALOT of "nice" girls at that club.

I actually kept in tough with one right up until a couple years ago.

• Members

I believe so, yes.

At least now I'm starting to understand the situation. Everyone's been going on about what happened to Pistols, and despite all the "explanations", it still wasn't clear to me why he got angry. His reaction to CSM's banning, I assume, is the reason for his own temporary banning.

• Members

At least now I'm starting to understand the situation. Everyone's been going on about what happened to Pistols, and despite all the "explanations", it still wasn't clear to me why he got angry. His reaction to CSM's banning, I assume, is the reason for his own temporary banning.

More or less, something like that coupled with confusion based on metaphores that he used to try to illustrate his point that were misinterpreted by some.

• Members

From what I've gathered, but nobody has been able to tell me one-hundred percent what it was that broke the camel's back.

• Members

From what I've gathered, but nobody has been able to tell me one-hundred percent what it was that broke the camel's back.

Does it really matter?

We are all pretty clear that it was a big confusing misunderstanding exacerbated by J.J's, really "enthusiastic" protesting which on the surface might have appeared as the simple rantings of a madman, gone totally off the deep end, but if you actually stoped to read the posts, you would have seen the logic in all of it.

It was just very heated, and it was easy to misinterpret as self destruction.

• Members

You couldn't be more wrong. A lot of people are misunderstanding what happened, and what you are thinking is incorrect and not based in fact whatsoever. JJ might be rude and rough sometimes but he's no bigot. not by a long shot.

The voice of reason.....thanks MAZI !!!!

My understanding is that JJ himself is Jewish? and that he was upset about another Jewish person being temp banned (csm)..

How that could make someone think JJ is antisemitic is beyond me.

• Members

can we get an unsticky here so everyone can go to bed?

it's not even worth going into right now how ridiculously {censored}ing ignorant some of you people are - the sad fact is, you will probably never recognize it in yourself and get past it

thank you to the good and the fair

• Members

However, I think the best course of action regarding JJ is to PermaBan that dick. He's been an ass to LOTS of newb's (and people he THINKS are noobs)... Now it seems he's a racist bigot too. We don't need those kinds of people here. Once someone shows their true colors...take a picture (you'll remember it better that way).

Wrong assertion of the Lone Star punkster. If you don't get THIS, you will nevah get JJ Pistols:

[YOUTUBE]QgK1z2YPWLE[/YOUTUBE]

Archived