What's going on.

The Eristic

• Members
"Everyone keeps asking, what's it all about?
I used to be so certain and now I can't figure out
What is this attraction? I only feel the pain
There's nothing left to reason
and only you to blame
Will it ever change?"

Duncan_Sheik-2in-DCA.JPG

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
So why was it nessesary to lock all of JJs threads? Other people have been reading/posting in a lot of them, theres nothing offencive in there (except for country music)???

Scorced earth policy??

Yeah, that seems really strange, doesn't do anything productive as far as I can tell.

Edit: fixed - back atcha Eristic!

Also, I'd recommend that the mods very briefly summarize the reasons for banning and re-state the rules that have been violated so that everyone can see (to some approximation, anyway) where the line has been drawn. It won't stop the chatter, of course, and people will bitch mightily about that line, but at least it'll be there for all to see (and bitch about), and our minds will be at ease as we walk the line. :p

• Members
Also, I'd recommend that the mods very briefly summarize the reasons for banning and re-state the rules that have been violated so that everyone can see (to some approximation, anyway) where the line has been drawn. It won't stop the chatter, of course, and people will bitch mightily about that line, but at least it'll be there for all to see (and bitch about), and our minds will be at ease as we walk the line.
:p

Yep.

• Members

God bless ya Frets. Hahaha, that was great. But I'm a little disappointed that you didn't at least do us the honor of letting us know which of your guitars that pubic service announcement was played on...

Please, I beg you, no pubic announcements.

God bless ya Frets. Hahaha, that was great. But I'm a little disappointed that you didn't at least do us the honor of letting us know which of your guitars that pubic service announcement was played on...

:D

That one is always at the ready in my bedroom. The Ibanez AFS75T! Through my Microcube. Ibanezartcore02.jpg

Archived