NWD!

trill

• Members

I've had one of those for about 22 years now. The 'Mute" button stopped working a long time ago and I've noticed the Aspect Ratio is off a bit. Keeps getting wider.

Oh well, I've had it this long, might as well hang on to it.

• Members

HNWD! Congratulations. If i may be serious here for a moment..

If you took the time to find the right woman, the one who completes you, it makes your life 10x better in every way imaginable (well except for the crazy inlaws you inherit :rolleyes:). Just be sure to treat her right and surprise her with thoughtful things from time to time. Eventually the honeymoon wears off, but understand that women (more so than men) really have this need to feel special. They appreciate the occasional selfless gesture to let them know how much they mean to you

Love, Respect, Patience, Communication and Understanding are keys to a successful marriage.

Good luck and again congratulations!

• Members
HNWD! Congratulations. If i may be serious here for a moment..

If you took the time to find the right woman, the one who completes you, it makes your life 10x better in every way imaginable (well except for the crazy inlaws you inherit
:rolleyes:
). Just be sure to treat her right and surprise her with thoughtful things from time to time. Eventually the honeymoon wears off, but understand that women (more so than men) really have this need to feel special. They appreciate the occasional selfless gesture to let them know how much you mean to them.

Love, Patience, Communication and Empathy / Understanding are keys to a successful marriage.

Good luck and again congratulations!

Thanks for the advice, guy. I showed her this post, and she thought it was a pretty sweet gesture on my part! I guess I'm on the right track.

• Members

I was talking shop last night, thinking about buying
, and she said "You're never happy with the cheap ones. Just save a little money and get something really nice."

I sure know how to pick 'em!

I'm pretty sure they all sound like this when they're new ,but occasionally they will develop a high pitched shrill feedback problem,but don't worry about it.It usually goes away by itself.

Archived