April SPAM Thread: Uncle Sam's sending you a check to buy a new guitar!

Mazi Bee

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am going back to my old gibson V and thought I would try and sell this here first, Tokai 67' flying V in mint conditiona and comes with an ESP hardshell case. This guitar is as good as the newer Gibsons IMO and hard to find in the states, I got this in England $525 shipped insured and paypaled or trade for???

ebay031.jpg

ebay028-1.jpg

ebay029.jpg

ebay030.jpg

• Members
i'll see your PA air and Afghanistan mountain breeze, and up it to 100 sq feet of big bear mountain blue sky, American made at 7,000 feet. $30 shipped.
:p

oh ho ho...

that is an enticing offer indeed... Wanna trade? Say, 50lt of my air for 100 sq feet of your sky...

• Members

Time to unload some stuff I rarely/never use. I baby my gear, so everything is in proper working order and at least good, if not excellent condition.

Squier51_1.jpg

Squier 51. 2 tone Sunburst. All original. All I did was change the strings, set it up and put different knobs on it. I was going to mod it but lost interest. Pictured with replacement black knobs but have put the original silver ones back on it. Very little playing time, excellent condition.

$125.00 shipped.

SOLD

RRS_1.jpg

RRS_2.jpg

Fender Roland Ready Stratocaster. MIM. Basically a standard MIM Strat with the Roland pickup and electronics installed. Much better tracking than putting a GK3 pickup on a guitar. Guitar is stock and in great shape except minor rash on the back (no wood showing). Not sure how it got there since I never wear a belt when I play. Fender HSC, wrenches, hang tag, literature included. Case was from a different guitar and has some scuffs but no damage.

$525.00 + shipping.

GK_1.jpg

GK_2.jpg

Roland GR-33 Guitar Synthesizer. Complete with all literature, AC adapter and 13 pin cable. Works perfect, excellent condition. I never became the guitar synth wiz I thought I'd be and it just sits in the box, unused.

$425.00 + shipping.

VS_1.jpg

Marshall VS102R. 3 channels, 100 watts, 1 - 12AX7, 2 12" Celestions. Footswitch and manual (downloaded from Marshall) included. Tolex and grille cloth are in great shape, 2 of the "feet" are missing, so I put the remaining 2 on the front for a tilt back effect but it isn't noticeable. Good, loud combo amp but I haven't used it since I got my DC-3.

$250.00 + shipping.

Confoundedbridge.jpg

Fender bridge with heavier sustain block and improved saddles for MIM Strat. I think newer MIMs have this type of sustain block but older ones had the thin, lightweight one. This is a direct replacement for a MIM Strat, won't fit USA, don't know about MIJ or non Fender Strat copies. No bar included. Also has sturdier saddles than the flimsy stock ones I've seen on most Strats.

$35.00 shipped.

SOLD

Paypal or money order.

• Members
AMP009.jpg

I need to sell some gear and this is the one I'm going to regret.

As you can see it's in almost-new condition. It's never been gigged and the few times I had it cranked I couldn't believe the tone, it's killer.

It's totally stock, original tubes that are probably almost broken in.

Price is $750 shipped to the 49 continental United States.

PM with any questions or picture requests.

AMP005.jpg

AMP003.jpg

I don't need a Marshall, I don't need a Marshall, I don't....

• Members

70s Harmony Short scale bass

Somehow this bass still has the protective brown adhesive paper over the pickguard after all these years! 70s Harmony H805 import. With a simple setup I was able to get the action low and very playable. The bass is a short scale and very light. It'd be great for a guitar player looking to get a bass to mess around with. The pickup is a little weak, but the electronics work great and aren't noisy or scratchy. Only a little bit of wear for it's age, lots of fret life left, also has the zero fret. A cool, funky bass to have around. No case or gig bag, PM me if you have any questions or want more pictures. $125.

harmony1.jpg

• Members

I don't currently have pictures, but I'm selling:

Danelectro double-neck guitar (6/12) with HSC.. Mint condition..

Peavey XXX 120W head.. Very good Condition..

Generic 212 guitar speaker cabinet with Eminence Legend speakers..

Make offers if interested..

If you want to see pictures, send me an IM with your email address..

• Members

Well no more lurking in the shadows...

I have a Squier Std Strat in CSB up on Gear-Vault BIN of $150
http://www.gear-vault.com/100681,auction_id,auction_details

I'll be listing an SX SEG1 Std+ with the flame top and FR as soon as I get a pic of the discolored binding...it'll come with a nice (IMO) CNB gig bag that has pretty thick padding.... Prob will have a BIN shipped of $145-150

:poke:

• Members

FOR SALE: XAVIERE XV-700

Older model, lemon drop, not sold anymore. Great guitar, just GREAT, all quality hardware (same stuff you'd get from the guitarfetish site, including the pickups). I just have too many LP style guitars, and I'm considering something else.

On the left.

l_608260daa0f88ca0ef24e3ec026f9157.jpg

2nd from right.

l_242380dc3b36129b0b2d6222cc55c9fc.jpg

On the right.

l_13a5ae0856cb93e852e2e4e1449c3bb6.jpg

No problems, no wear, no mods.

200 and shipping (I'll ship whatever service you like to save you cash).

• Members
i'll see your PA air and Afghanistan mountain breeze, and up it to 100 sq feet of big bear mountain blue sky, American made at 7,000 feet. $30 shipped.
:p

i gotcha all beat... 1 metric ton of louisiana bayou humidity. $50. does not include shipping since one metric ton would cost a lot. prefer local pickup.

• Members

Anyone have headphones that they don't use?---I don't care if they're used or whatever.. I just need a better pair then what I'm using and I don't feel like dishing out the big money for a new pair.

*headphones for recording not for mp3 player*

preferably in the 10-25 dollar range :)

• Members

SOLDI have a Rickenbacker HSC Vintage RI covered in the classic Silver and Black Tolex with the blue interior. I bought it new in 2004 and only used it for a photo of my 360 12-string. In Mint (NEW) condition and these are built to a very high level of quality.

I do have few photos available so email if you are interested in the case. Its only $150 OBO plus shipping.

gt5litre

SOLD

Archived