April SPAM Thread: Uncle Sam's sending you a check to buy a new guitar!

Mazi Bee

• Members
  • Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Possibly FS/FT: Gibson Les Paul Standard

My beloved Les Paul Standard. I believe it is an 06 wine red with gold hardware(which they no longer make). 60's neck. Nice and beefy guitar. Always loved gibsons but lately my strat has taken precedent. I feel like someone who will connect with this bad boy better than me should have it.

Mybabies005.jpg
Mybabies004.jpg
Mybabies003.jpg

Basically new condition. Been the only owner since I bought it new in december of 2006. Picked out among a handful at the shop.

Still deciding if I should unload it or not. Slightly attached and still reluctant, but show me what ya got!

PRS, ESP's preferred
No strats or teles

Will consider cash offers as well

• Members
First, I have a
Suhr Classic
in Sonic Blue. Came to me via the trade. Asking price is $1699, including the hardshell case.

mini-DSC08994.JPG

Video
here

Second, a
Fender Buddy Guy Strat
. The body is from a Mexican Fender sig Buddy Guy strat, because I wanted the polka dots. The rest, including the neck, the Gold Lace Sensors, the Clapton boost thingy are from a US Signature Buddy Guy strat. Comes with hardshell case. Asking price is $899.

Video
here

Guitar parts:

All parts neck
. Vintage tint nitro finish. Rosewood board. Never installed. Still has the all parts tag on it. Frets all dressed by Rob at FretTech.com. Asking price: $199.

Pics
here

Warmoth Tele body
, HB route in the neck, all shielded, some little nicks, finished in white by Warmoth. Asking $229.

Pics
here

GFS Dream 180
humbucker w/ perl top, attached to a GFS tele pickguard, also in MOT. Asking $45.

Lollar 52s
Tele pickups. Neck has three leads, for 4-way switching mod. I bought them but never used them.

For trades, I am interested in the following:

Guitars:

Lentz, Melancon, Grosh, Anderson, McInturff, Suhr, Trussart. Maybe some others, you can always try me
:)

Amps:

Carr Mercury, Swart, Dr Z Maz Jr...

Others:

Wah pedal, 1x10 or 1x12 cab, Loopers (JamMan, RC20, etc...)

Thanks
:)

By request, here are the specs for the Suhr:

Guitar Model: Classic
Body Wood: Alder
Body Option: Light
Neck wood: maple w/ Brazillian rosewood
Neck Back Shape: 60's C Vintage medium .830-.950
Radius: 9"-12"
Nut: Tusq
Frets: 6100
Bridge: 1088 (S Saddles screw arm, steel block)
Nut Width: 1.650
Hardware Color: Chrome
Gears: Sperzel Locking
Pickguard: Aged Green
Electronics: stock 3 control volume (Tone on bridge only) Blend
Input Jack: face jack
Knobs: plastic aged green
Neck pickup JST V60's Single Coil - Aged Green
Middle pickup JST V60's Single Coil - Aged Green
Bridge pickup JST V60's Single Coil - Aged Green
Finish: Sonic Blue
Case: Guitar - Custom Hardshell Form-Fit case

• Members

Hello. I've got a bunch of stuff on EBAY including my Carvin V3, celestion speakers, and a huge lot of Star Wars action figures and full sized spaceships, etc. This was my sons's collection that he is now selling. Maybe there are some Star Wars buffs that might be interested in this. Sorry for the OT content, but I was hoping for a little exposure for the auction.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjlw10

• Members

Ibanez AW20CE + Ibanez Hardshell Case
picture070qu0.jpg

It's got some dings here and there but still plays, sounds great.

Specs:
PEARL DOT Inlay GLOSS HONEY SUNBURST Finish, SOLID SITKA SPRUCE Top MAPLE Back/Sides, FISHMAN SONICORE PICKUP SST PREAMP W/ ONBOARD 4-BAND EQ, PHASE SWITCH

****SOLD****

i've got 100% feedback on ebay (username = oomobiusoo) as well as several references from here and harmony central upon request. let me know if you have any questions. i'll post some more pics later today. thanks!

-windsen

update: more pitchas!

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/9504/picture324rh9.jpg
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6472/picture302fv4.jpg
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/9229/picture304hu6.jpg
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/6802/picture298at1.jpg
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/6605/picture306ib8.jpg
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/6365/picture315zl9.jpg
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/8295/picture316cb4.jpg
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5130/picture317jt7.jpg
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7096/picture318cm1.jpg

• Members

Three guitars for possible sale:

Fender American Telecaster, Antique White: $600

l_647db06080c5341a115ed63e561526e0.jpg

Epiphone Emperor (older, not-Joe Pass model): $550

l_bbf44ba18980bbbe38e1c119c2debb24.jpg

Epiphone Cortez (1963): $850

l_a37fc1ce945641eb918e28c016385fe7.jpg

All except the Emperor come with a hard shell case, I can't find one that fits it (new Emperor cases are about an inch smaller in width).

• Members

dot broke.

Also for sell is a Fender FM212R. Has a clean channel and drive channel. The drive channel has the option of dirve/more drive and a mid contour to get exactly the sound you are looking for. The cloth has a small tear, about an inch and a half. no foot switch. looking for $275 shipped ConUS
IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg

• Members

Hello. I've got a bunch of stuff on EBAY including my Carvin V3, celestion speakers, and a huge lot of Star Wars action figures and full sized spaceships, etc. This was my sons's collection that he is now selling. Maybe there are some Star Wars buffs that might be interested in this. Sorry for the OT content, but I was hoping for a little exposure for the auction.

Hmmm...I'm flat broke right now, but I may have to win that star wars auction.

• Members

FS/FT: Epiphone G400 in Alpine White w/ HSC. Guitar's in good condition with the only blemish of any sort being a dent on the front near the right cutaway.Bought it new in October and never really bonded with it, so I'd rather let it go to someone that will actually play it. Comes with a Musicians Gear HSC that in good condition as well. I'm looking to get $300 shipped for it or I'm looking to trade it towards a Fender tube amp or a LP style guitar.

g400009.jpg

and the blem

g400006.jpg

• Members

I find no issues with this guitar its just not what I am into I guess, more of a gibson type player. it comes ewith the wammy bar its just not shown on the pics, the gold hardware if kind of anodized or satin like, I don't think it will fade like normal gold hardware, nice player and the floyd keeps tune really nice, and the pickups are way hotter than I am used to, like I said its nice just not me. $275 shipped and insured or will trade for MIM Jazz bass or other guitars or amps +/- cash, does not come with case or gigbag

ravensxandepi019.jpg

ravensxandepi020.jpg

ravensxandepi022.jpg

• Members

Sennheiser Freeport instrument set. $140 shipped.

Brand new, unused, still in original shipping from Sam Ash. I ordered the same set from GC with my 20% discount last month but I got the dreaded backorder notice. I then found the same setup at SA and ordered. Just as they shipped, I got a ship confirmation from GC as well. I ended up with 2 in 2 days.:freak:

SA does not show these in stock any longer, in fact I can't find these at any of the big online retailers. Link to the MF page is below.

I'll sell for what I paid and cover shipping. Otherwise it goes back.

Sennheiser Wireless

525204.jpg

• Members

I just got my second Melody Maker - a worn white 2 pickup model. I've had a 1 pickup model for some time and I love it. I thought I'd try it out with 2 pickups, but I find that for my playing style I like the 1 pickup model better.

As I said it is brand new with less than 1 hour's playing time. Nice worn finish, no bad frets that I could find, tuners are solid.

My starting price would be around $375 shipped but really I'm looking for a possible trade. Interested in any of the following or similar in a 2xHB setup.

Gibson Faded SG, ideally brown, bonus for moon inlays
Epi LP Standard, love me one of the newer honeybursts
Edwards, Tokai, Burny, etc LP or SG
Peavey T60

If it helps to equalize the trade on a more pricey guitar, feel free to make offers that exclude pickups. I'm willing for a little cash to trade hands (either way) if needed, but looking something pretty close to a swap.

Please - no beaters, neck repairs, frankensteins, Bigsbys, Floyds, or fat Strats.

And it includes the funky retro orange box!

mm2pup1.jpg

mm2pup2.jpg

mm2pup3.jpg

• Members

Im looking to trade the EMG pickups on the blue strat. Its an 81 and SA's. I will include all pots and everything will be mounted on a black pickguard. Im looking for something passive. Nothing really hot, but im pretty open.

Also, a Beavis Audio Noisy Cricket in great shape.....$110 Shipped

picture053.jpg

• Members

With apologies to Meowy above...same idea, ever-so-slightly slightly different guitar...

Brand new ONE pickup Melody Maker in worn whilte. Already shows some pickguard scratches, but otherwise intact and available with the fabulous orange box included. Surprisingly well-intonated and good frets.

$320 shipped or open to trades for an equally civilized instrument. Otherwise, it's back to its web e-tailer early next week!

MelodyMaker.jpg

• Members
2j0ibeg.jpg

332yw5f.jpg

NEW Fender American Precision Bass w/ s-1 switching system I bought two at a local sale a couple days ago and I decided to only keep one. (and they wont let u return sale items)

Flawless condition w/ stickers on it still.

Includes Fender Gig bag.

$680
+ shipping OBO

Final offer. It ends on ebay tonight. i would rather sell it on here!

• Members

Edit - SOLD (and yes he took the pick too!)

I bought a perfectly functioning Tremoverb and decided to retube it anyway, because I have obsessive compulsive disorder! All tubes are guaranteed working, and one of the 12Ax7s is balanced for position 1. The Yamaha pick is included if you're crazy enough to ask for it.

You get:

4 Mesa 6L6s

2 JJ GZ34

4 Mesa + 2 JJ 12AX7

For a grand total of 12 good tubes with low hours.

Only $40 shipped. Try getting just a couple of those tubes at that price!

• Members
Possibly FS/FT: Gibson Les Paul Standard

My beloved Les Paul Standard. I believe it is an 06 wine red with gold hardware(which they no longer make). 60's neck. Nice and beefy guitar. Always loved gibsons but lately my strat has taken precedent. I feel like someone who will connect with this bad boy better than me should have it.

Mybabies005.jpg
Mybabies004.jpg
Mybabies003.jpg

Basically new condition. Been the only owner since I bought it new in december of 2006. Picked out among a handful at the shop.

Still deciding if I should unload it or not. Slightly attached and still reluctant, but show me what ya got!

PRS, ESP's preferred

No strats or teles

Will consider cash offers as well

Dude. Clean up your room.

Archived