April SPAM Thread: Uncle Sam's sending you a check to buy a new guitar!

Mazi Bee

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, here are a few for starters. More to come once I get some photos.

Like new Celestion Alnico Blue, 8-ohm, in original box. Just a few hours playing time; not even fully broken in yet. $220 shipped CONUS.

2005 Honey Blonde American Deluxe Strat body (S-1, SCN pickups, etc.) with 2005 American Deluxe strat neck with ebony fretboard. Includes deluxe Fender case and case candy. PM me with offer.

WhiteStrat1.jpg

Epiphone Elitist Twisted Sister LP (keep your nasty comments to yourself). Great playing, awesome sounding, unique color LP. Gibson Burstbucker 2 and 3 pickups. Includes Elitist case. Marked 2nd, but no flaws that I can detect. Make offer.

Twisted.jpg

• Members

First, I have a Suhr Classic in Sonic Blue. Came to me via the trade. Asking price is $1699, including the hardshell case.

mini-DSC08994.JPG

Video here.

Second, a Fender Buddy Guy Strat. The body is from a Mexican Fender sig Buddy Guy strat, because I wanted the polka dots. The rest, including the neck, the Gold Lace Sensors, the Clapton boost thingy are from a US Signature Buddy Guy strat. Comes with hardshell case. Asking price is $899.

Video here.

Guitar parts:

All parts neck. Vintage tint nitro finish. Rosewood board. Never installed. Still has the all parts tag on it. Frets all dressed by Rob at FretTech.com. Asking price: $199.

Pics here.

Warmoth Tele body, HB route in the neck, all shielded, some little nicks, finished in white by Warmoth. Asking $229.

Pics here.

GFS Dream 180 humbucker w/ perl top, attached to a GFS tele pickguard, also in MOT. Asking $45.

Lollar 52s Tele pickups. Neck has three leads, for 4-way switching mod. I bought them but never used them.

For trades, I am interested in the following:

Guitars:

Lentz, Melancon, Grosh, Anderson, McInturff, Suhr, Trussart. Maybe some others, you can always try me :)

Amps:

Carr Mercury, Swart, Dr Z Maz Jr...

Others:

Wah pedal, 1x10 or 1x12 cab, Loopers (JamMan, RC20, etc...)

• Members

First, I have a
Suhr Classic
in Sonic Blue. Came to me via the trade. Asking price is $1699, including the hardshell case.

mini-DSC08994.JPG

Video
here

Second, a
Fender Buddy Guy Strat
. The body is from a Mexican Fender sig Buddy Guy strat, because I wanted the polka dots. The rest, including the neck, the Gold Lace Sensors, the Clapton boost thingy are from a US Signature Buddy Guy strat. Comes with hardshell case. Asking price is $899.

Video
here

Guitar parts:

All parts neck
. Vintage tint nitro finish. Rosewood board. Never installed. Still has the all parts tag on it. Frets all dressed by Rob at FretTech.com. Asking price: $199.

Pics
here

Warmoth Tele body
, HB route in the neck, all shielded, some little nicks, finished in white by Warmoth. Asking $229.

Pics
here

GFS Dream 180
humbucker w/ perl top, attached to a GFS tele pickguard, also in MOT. Asking $45.

Lollar 52s
Tele pickups. Neck has three leads, for 4-way switching mod. I bought them but never used them.

For trades, I am interested in the following:

Guitars:

Lentz, Melancon, Grosh, Anderson, McInturff, Suhr, Trussart. Maybe some others, you can always try me
:)

Amps:

Carr Mercury, Swart, Dr Z Maz Jr...

Others:

Wah pedal, 1x10 or 1x12 cab, Loopers (JamMan, RC20, etc...)

Thanks
:)

What did you trade for that Suhr anyway?

• Members

'97 American-made Natural Ash Strat

I changed out the white pickguard for a black one. I still have the original and will include that too. Otherwise, completely original and comes with original hardshell case. Excellent condition. $600 obo

Will consider trades for some Fender/Marshall/Mesa/Vox tube amp combos.

SOLD

• Members

WD ash tele body finished in tobacco sunburst. Like new, never assembled. Here's a link to WD's product page:

http://www.wdmusic.com/ash_fender_telecaster_reg_tele_24187_prd1.htm

I bought it but then a deal on a complete sunburst tele fell into my lap. I don't want two sunburst teles so this one's gotta go. Just weighed it on the wife's kitchen scale and came up with a manly 6lbs 11oz. I'd like to get $200 shipped OBO. Pix:

ashtelefr.jpg

ashtelerr.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfinished tele body of unknown origin. Well, I do know I bought it at Victor Litz 10 years ago or more. It has the letter "D" hand-written in the neck cavity but I have no idea if that has significance to anyone. No string holes drilled so it could be a top-loader if you so desired. Also, no jack hole drilled and the neck pocket is a little narrow...one of my tele necks won't quite fit (the heel is just a tiny bit too wide) so be prepared to do a little shaving to make your neck fit. I also have a few necks here that fit perfectly so who knows? Happy to measure for anyone that needs it. Weighs in at 5lbs 9oz. Please save this body from me attempting to route it for a B-bender! I'd like to get $75 shipped OBO. Pix:

unftelef.jpg

unfteler.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------

Also, this tele project is going cheap. I've pulled the bridge p/u since the pic was taken but everything else is still here. Will part out or sell complete (minus the bridge pup). Offers?

redtele.jpg

• Members

SOLD I have a black Harm 3 12-string i bought about 1.5 years ago. Mint condition and ready to play. The neck is a lot wider than a Rick and a lot easier to play. Comes with 3 mini-humbuckers and does the jangle and like OD as well. Comes with a very good gigbag too.

Only $325 plus shipping

Sold

• Members

I'll see your PA air and raise you a 2 Qt jar of Afghanistan mountain breeze. Guaranteed fresh from 12,000'. 20 bucks shipped. I have Iraqi dirt on closeout as well.

i'll see your PA air and Afghanistan mountain breeze, and up it to 100 sq feet of big bear mountain blue sky, American made at 7,000 feet. $30 shipped. :p

• Members

still cleaning out the pickup drawer...

Dimarzio Tone Zone; purple, 4 conductor, ~11" lead; $50 shipped

dimarziofull.jpg

dimarziofront.jpg

dimarzioback.jpg

P. J. Marx dual blade rail single-coil sized rail pickup; black, 2 conductor, ~7" lead; $35 shipped

pjmarxfull.jpg

pjmarxfront.jpg

• Members

Goodrich active optical volume pedal (LDR2) $230 shipped

goodrichfull.jpg

top of the line volume pedal, absolutely no loss of tone when lowering the volume

goodrichside.jpg

goodrichbottom.jpg

blurb I swiped from online shop:

"This pedal has selective inputs - Plug into NORMAL mode or BRIGHT mode. It also has 2 outputs for driving 2 amps or you can use 1 output to go directly to a mixing board or tuner. This pedal has No Pot, No Battery, No Racks or Pinions and No Moving Parts. It is a product of modern technology. It is extremely quiet and free of distortion. This noiseless, no-loss, distortion free operation requires more power than a battery can provide so it comes with a plug-in power supply. The Goodrich LDR2 has more headroom than any other pedal with no clipping regardless of how hard a string is picked.

There is No Tonal Change from Full On to Full Off regardless of which input is used.

This pedal also includes R.F., Filtering so that you won't hear cell phones or intercoms. This pedal has an adjustable tensioning device that maintains the setting when your foot is removed from the pedal."

They don't make these any more and they can be hard to find, so here's your chance if you've been looking for one

• Members

** SOLD pending payment **

AMP010.jpg

I have an almost-new Crate Palomino V16 that I'm looking to sell or trade for a good delay pedal (Line6 DL4 or Boss RE-20).

This is the USA made Palomino with the Celestion speaker. As you all know, these amps rock and the US models are already sought-after.

It's in excellent working condition, very little use, comes with the original box and manual. I've got too many amps and need to get rid of a few.

Asking $250 (paypal) shipped (continental US only).

PM if interested :)

AMP011.jpg

AMP012.jpg

• Members

AMP009.jpg

I need to sell some gear and this is the one I'm going to regret.

As you can see it's in almost-new condition. It's never been gigged and the few times I had it cranked I couldn't believe the tone, it's killer.

It's totally stock, original tubes that are probably almost broken in.

Price is $750 shipped to the 48 continental United States.

PM with any questions or picture requests.

AMP005.jpg

AMP003.jpg

Archived