Leopardstar update & A RAFFLE

alley trash

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know what to say. I'm so moved by all of this. thank you to everyone who donated or sent prayers and mojo, they have been well recieved. thank you to alley, dave, frets, and mazi for pulling this together, my wife and I are so greatful for all of this. we both are in total shock by it all. I think she is beginning to understand when I say "my online friends mean a lot to me and I would do anything to help them out" you guys really are amazing. there is nothing in my life to compare this to.
I really hope that axeslingers raffle goes this good too.
btw I have no idea who to thank for the gift certificate, so who ever you are please send me a pm so I can thank you.
hope you all are happy, cuz I'm going to go cry now (happy tears, but still something a big bad bug eating biker shouldn't be doing)

• Members

I didnt win anything with 12 chances dam my crap luck! lol
Anyway the important thing was to help LP out :)

Minitruth pm me your address may take a while for the Boss CH-1 Super Chorus pedal to get to you from the UK though so be patient :p

• Members

PLEASE READ THIS

ok, for everyone who sent a card and it was returned, my wife just went to the post offic and unloaded (figure of speech) and found out what was up, since I got some and some were returned, here's what happened....the lady who puts the mail in the box is retarded (just a touch) and since "leopardstar" was not listed as a person on my account, she started to send them back!!! which is strange because I run leopardstar studios and get mail all the time for that. anyway she has added leopardstar to the account now and the mail should get to me. sorry about all the confusion

• Members

ok, for everyone who sent a card and it was returned, my wife just went to the post offic and unloaded (figure of speech) and found out what was up, since I got some and some were returned, here's what happened....the lady who puts the mail in the box is retarded (just a touch) and since "leopardstar" was not listed as a person on my account, she started to send them back!!! which is strange because I run leopardstar studios and get mail all the time for that. anyway she has added leopardstar to the account now and the mail should get to me. sorry about all the confusion

Do you think she would have sent it back even if it had no return address? I thought sending a card from China would make it special and since I didn't know the address of my residence at the time I didn't put it. Oh well :( It would totally suck if they simply threw it away or something.

• Members
Do you think she would have sent it back even if it had no return address? I thought sending a card from China would make it special and since I didn't know the address of my residence at the time I didn't put it. Oh well
:(
It would totally suck if they simply threw it away or something.

a card from China is special, and if she did just dump it i'll be pissed, but hopefully it just hasn't got here yet. i'll talk with her boss on monday:cop:

• Members

a card from China is special, and if she did just dump it i'll be pissed, but hopefully it just hasn't got here yet. i'll talk with her boss on monday:cop:

Yeah, there's still hope. My wife had to get the postcard (which was not as easy to find as you would think--they only had Happy New Year cards in the stores nearby so she had to take a taxi to get it :p), and she also posted it.

Archived