Leopardstar update & A RAFFLE

alley trash

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It should be in your account now.

I will mail the checks and money orders out tomorrow.

Call me, P.M. me, e-mail me, or respond back in this thread if you need anything or have any questions.

Glad you are back, and so is all the feline clan at Daveworld.
:wave:

thank you yes I got the PP. please see my thread

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2071371

and a special thanks to Mazi and frets99 :thu:

• Members

PAGING DREAM OPERATOR...I can't find this dude using the search function. It tells me they don't exist...

If you're out there, IM me.

It's all one word, lower case. He just signed up but there's a post from him someplace back in this thread right before the day we closed out the entries. I'll see if I can find it.

• Members

It's all one word, lower case. He just signed up but there's a post from him someplace back in this thread right before the day we closed out the entries. I'll see if I can find it.

I'll try that....sorry, next to the prize he was listed with a space.

:poke:

Thanks again for putting the whole raffle together, Alley!

• Members

Both of the prizes that I put up (Eric Clapton Hardbound and the Korg Tuner.) will be shipping out this afternoon to the lucky winners.

Thanks one more time to everyone who worked so hard to make this happen AND thanks to everyone who joined in the fun. It WAS fun wasnt it!

Maybe when LS gets well we should throw him a suprise party at HIS house and make hm buy us all a beer! Loll!!

• Members
Dream Operator, please PM me and I can get your pedal out to you.

:thu:

Whoops. =/

Sorry, man...life has been crazy lately...so much so that it made me step a way from the internet for a few days. I sent you a pm with my address.

Happy to be a part of this, win or lose. :thu:

• Members

Both of the prizes that I put up (Eric Clapton Hardbound and the Korg Tuner.) will be shipping out this afternoon to the lucky winners.

Thanks one more time to everyone who worked so hard to make this happen AND thanks to everyone who joined in the fun. It WAS fun wasnt it!

Maybe when LS gets well we should throw him a suprise party at HIS house and make hm buy us all a beer! Loll!!

Now this is the best idea I've heard all week! Road trip!!!:idea:

• Members

Wanted to publically thank NOS68 (Sandor @ outlawsupply.com) for the great boost pedal he sent. (Complete with Leopardstar decals inside and out!)

Called the "Little White Box" it gives me a great fat boost, and I'll be able to take my Bad Monkey out of the circuit and just use the LWB!!

Many thanks for a great product, especially considering how much it cost me!!!

:thu: :thu: :thu: :thu:

Archived