Leopardstar update & A RAFFLE

alley trash

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd love to help, but being in the UK and paypalless I dont really know what I can do?

Any ideas....I'm no where near being well off, but if I can help in any way someone please let me know.

Maybe I cou;d send a bit of cash somewhere after Rebellion if I got some US dollars and snail mailed 'em?

More Mojo for LS....

• Members

Having thought a bit, I could possibly add a copy of "the plagues" vinyl album to the auction.

It's extremely limited edition (500 pressed) 12 inch 2 colour vinyl album, and currently there are only 17 left.

Our 2nd single has sold on Ebay for over $400 , so it might go up in value...

It's basically a history of the band from 1976- 81.

I could probably sort out about snail mailing it to someone over there....

So if something like this might help, let me know.

:thu:

• Members

The place just isn't the same without Leopardstar and Aslan. Prayers sent daily for a speedy recovery! :thu:

BIG thanks to Alley and Dave for running this! They are two class guys. :D

I'll donate a Bad Monkey as a raffle prize.

Plus, I'll do an Indyguitarist mod on a pedal as another prize (including return shipping).

• Members

Having thought a bit, I could possibly add a copy of "the plagues" vinyl album to the auction.

It's extremely limited edition (500 pressed) 12 inch 2 colour vinyl album, and currently there are only 17 left.

Hey, that copy of The Plague's record would be EXTREMELY COOL, but only if you have enough copies to spare one. Wouldnt want to put you out, but it is a great idea if it doesnt hurt you in any way.

• Members

thanks to everyone so far for the entries and well wishes.

I am sure Leopardstar will be blown away by this.

He has been so cool to everyone here, me included, you are right, this is the least we could do.

Norcal GIT-R ,thanks for the pup donation.

• Members

We would be extremely honored to add that to the list of prizes. Or anything else you want to work out. If there is something you want to make available to UK/Europian members, that might be easier too. I will leave it up to you to decide & you can just send me a PM w/ the details when you're ready.

Thank you!:thu:

• Members

Another quick thumbs up to the people who have just made the list of prizes a little longer!:thu::thu::thu:

If you have something you want to contribute to the prize list, please send me a PM, rather than posting in the thread & we'll get it figured out fast.:wave:

Thanks again to everyone involved.

Even just words of encouragement, prayers & mojo mean a lot! :thu::thu::thu:

Archived