Withdrawing from HC indefinitely

Ratae Corieltauvorum

• Moderators

I am having severe problems with the fact that HC allows the spamming of offensive weapons

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showpost.php?p=30119022&postcount=30

in a music forum, so I am for the time being withdrawing as a contributing member.

I recognise the right of US citizens to carry weapons, in the same way as I recognise the right of Dutch coffee shops to allow the smoking of controlled drugs, however HC does not recognise the the same rights when it comes to threads carrying reference to the use of controlled substances but it does allow spamming of offensive weapons.

I cannot condone this and nor do I wish to be part of a community that operates with such values, so I therefore wish the majority of you what I hope will be a temporary auf wiedersehn.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Er, although the gentleman in question may indeed be a gun-toting good ole boy, I think the post referred to is supposed to be a funny reference to the MasterCard / AmEx (or whatever ad) that has a similar build-up to the "priceless" punchline?

I don't think he's actually selling those items on HC.

• Moderators

Er, although the gentleman in question may indeed be a gun-toting good ole boy, I think the post referred to is supposed to be a funny reference to the MasterCard / AmEx (or whatever ad) that has a similar build-up to the "priceless" punchline?

I don't think he's actually selling those items on HC.

If that can be confirmed then I am obviously a dumb{censored}:)

• Members

If that can be confirmed then I am obviously a dumb{censored}:)

It's true, you are a dumb{censored}. That is a joke and you have no sense of humor limey. You are also some sort of new age pansey from the sounds of it, feel free to spam flowers or your dresses or something(I won't say anything)

• Members

Ya he's clowning around on that psot Ratae. You know what, if that were the TRUTH. I'd be out of here also and I think many of the fellows who have been in the World a few minutes would be also.

For sure... Probably not that many, but a few :lol:

• Members

For sale. Browning .50 caliber sniper rifle (high quality Chinese knockoff). Agathis body. Recently set up by Keith Holland's Rifle Hospital in Los Gatos, California. $12 plus $186 for shipping and insurance.

I have been advice by my account officer that when you do finally

receive the check,you should have it cashed at once at your Bank and

deduct the money for your good with an extra $100 as a gift from me to

offset the cost of your run around while on this.

God Bless.

M24-001.jpg

• Members

It's true, you are a dumb{censored}. That is a joke and you have no sense of humor limey. You are also some sort of new age pansey from the sounds of it, feel free to spam flowers or your dresses or something(I won't say anything)

I SURELY hope your kidding talking like THIS? Don't EVER bring Ethnic, Racial Slurs to this Forum. Its VERY uncalled for. And I don't know where on EARTH you live, but in case you haven't looked around as of lately?

There are people of different color everywhere actually trying to live together.

• Members

Ratae... I wouldn't like to see you dissapear, I think you do make valued posts.

At the end of the day, most of these guys are americans and gun trading is perfectly legal there. Whether we in the UK agree with it or not they are operating within the law (I presume). I have no real opinion on whether there should be gun threads here or not, but ya don't have to read em!

Stick around and just ignore it.

• Members

For sale. Browning .50 caliber sniper rifle (high quality Chinese knockoff). Agathis body. Recently set up by Keith Holland's Rifle Hospital in Los Gatos, California. $12 plus $186 for shipping and insurance.

I have been advice by my account officer that when you do finally

receive the check,you should have it cashed at once at your Bank and

deduct the money for your good with an extra $100 as a gift from me to

offset the cost of your run around while on this.

God Bless.

M24-001.jpg

Guns are not like guitars, China is behind the curb, American, German, or Russian made... All else is cheap junk.

Archived