Withdrawing from HC indefinitely

Ratae Corieltauvorum

• Members

Why is this thread still here and why is Frets the mod also contributing in a thread that doesnt belong in the HCEG?

Also Im wondering about the whole Moderation on HC when such adds for high power rifles and such are allowed.

Hell I dont think HC should even have a political forum for that mater either.

WTF does that subject have to do with Music and Instruments?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hell I dont think HC should even have a political forum for that mater either.

WTF does that subject have to do with Music and Instruments?

When I was working for the NME in the 70s, our philosophy was that the magazine was not just about music -- it was also about what the music was about.

And Bob Dylan used to say that if you can think abut it, you can write a song about it.

• Moderators

{censored} him.

I've lost count of how many times I've had to ignore offensive signatures, anti-American diatribes, & the ever popular "Bush sucks" comments on this
GUITAR
forum. Some of you assholes have the gall to do this AND act like the thought police if someone with an opposing viewpoint does it. Why the hell can't you haul your sorry asses over to the Political Forum for this {censored}?

Oh dear:rolleyes:

I assume therefore you find spamming offensive weapons on HCEG acceptable then?

Maybe you need to express yourself at things you find acceptable instead of lowering you head. "......aw gee honey lets not get involved":rolleyes:

• Members

They found a body, murdered and stuffed in a trash can across the street from my girlfriend and I monday. They've already caught the guy that did it, allegedly. The victim was apparently trespassing on the perps porch. So the perp killed him. In a part of the city that you can see bullet riddled cars any day of the week and hear gunfire on a day to day basis, I thought it was mildly interesting that he killed the guy by physically beating him to death. Cause of death, blunt force trauma to the head.

You mean you can kill someone without a firearm:eek:

• Members

Oh dear:rolleyes:

I assume therefore you find spamming offensive weapons on HCEG acceptable then?

As you already know, he was spamming nothing. It was a joke & you didn't get it. And, if it had been spam, it would have no more belonged here than a lot of other stuff that gets posted regularly without a hint of disapproval from you.

I don't need good folk getting into pissing matches with each other. This is a guitar forum and spam is not allowed except in the designated areas. To my understanding, that would be guitar related spam.

I prefer all spam be reported to a mod as obviously we don't allow spam.

If there are things that you find offensive, check them out with a mod first. We may or may not be able to do do anything because we don't always perceive alike. Such is the human condition.

I understand that the thread wasn't actual spam, BTW.

As far as the general deterioration of this thread, I'm sorry that we can't occasionally discuss related topics without descending into both personal attacks and attacks on folks opinions and beliefs.

Now let's get back to truss rod adjustments and graphite nuts!!

Archived