NGD 57 AVRI

NOS68

• Members

I picked up this very sweet little thing last week. Haven't had a lot of time with her yet but damn she is nice. Absolutely love the soft V neck, it just feels right. And no complaints about the 7 1/2 in radius and vintage frets. Tone wise I just don't have enough time with her yet to comment on. May I introduce my 57 AVRI Strat.

AVRI57Strat001.jpg

AVRI57Strat003.jpg

• Members

Great choice. I absolutely love mine. In fact, I played it for a good 2 hours today. Are you planning on leaving the bridge cover on? I found mine created and amplified some annoying bridge buzzing. Also, gonna install the 5-way switch? It's almost a sin you can't unlock the beautiful 2 and 4 positions with the stock electronics.

• Members

Thank you very much (said in a poor Elvis impersonation)

Great choice. I absolutely love mine. In fact, I played it for a good 2 hours today. Are you planning on leaving the bridge cover on? I found mine created and amplified some annoying bridge buzzing. Also, gonna install the 5-way switch? It's almost a sin you can't unlock the beautiful 2 and 4 positions with the stock electronics.

I doubt highly I'll leave the cover on, but it looks cool for the pics. The 5-ways going in as soon as I figure out if I like the stock pups. My black one has a set a Fralin's 54's that I may put in her and put a set of the CS 69's into the black strat.

• Members

Thank you very much (said in a poor Elvis impersonation)

I doubt highly I'll leave the cover on, but it looks cool for the pics. The 5-ways going in as soon as I figure out if I like the stock pups. My black one has a set a Fralin's 54's that I may put in her and put a set of the CS 69's into the black strat.

I love the pickups. You can sort of rest the switch between two settings to run both pickups at once - see if you like that tone before you decide to replace them. Position 4 sounds amazing to me.

Archived