Isn't this a guitar forum?

Belva

• Members

Time to vent. Unlike some rude bastards around here, I come to learn about guitars & the people who enjoy them. I don't wanna see booby pics. I don't wanna see some girl enjoying herself with a bowling pin. And I certainly don't wanna hear about some guy's wife & the neighbors donkey! For all of the low life mongrels who wish to make these posts; go to forums that specialize in this kind of behavior. And have some respect for people who just want to share ideas & maybe learn something about guitars. I may get banned for making this post. If so, then I know this isn't a place for anyone with a certain modicum of intelligence & tact.

Wussy! LOL j/k

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Time to vent. Unlike some rude bastards around here, I come to learn about guitars & the people who enjoy them. I don't wanna see booby pics.

Whoa, slow down champ... Those boobs need to be looked at.

I don't wanna see some girl enjoying herself with a bowling pin.

Go on...

And I certainly don't wanna hear about some guy's wife & the neighbors donkey!

Pics or it didn't happen.

For all of the low life mongrels who wish to make these posts; go to forums that specialize in this kind of behavior.

I once saw a picture of a Japanese lady pooping in her own mouth. I would not recommend anyone going to those forums.

And have some respect for people who just want to share ideas & maybe learn something about guitars.

Do those ideas involve wives, bowling pins and a donkey?

I may get banned for making this post. If so, then I know this isn't a place for anyone with a certain modicum of intelligence & tact.

Modicum means "a small or limited amount". Your inference is incorrectly stated. I would suggest rewriting that sentence. Your statement suggests that if you were to feel the wrath of the mighty ban-hammer, you would not be welcome due to your "limited intellect" and method of tact. Perhaps you meant is instead of isn't?

try this instead:

"From the ether, I expose my soft, emotional underbelly. This is an act of humility. I pray the ban hammer does not connect, for my constant socratic search for truth cannot withstand another crushing dose of 'forum' reality.

In the event that I am cast out, the notion 'HCEG does not welcome those in possession of such towering intellect. The community casts a veil of darkness on those of whom posses a unique grasp on social interaction and the skillful art of perceptive analysis' will have proven true.

If this unfortunate event is cast, I, customtele, will seek truth elsewhere... in the utopia known as 4chan."

:poke::poke::poke::poke:

• Members
Time to vent. Unlike some rude bastards around here, I come to learn about guitars & the people who enjoy them. I don't wanna see booby pics. I don't wanna see some girl enjoying herself with a bowling pin. And I certainly don't wanna hear about some guy's wife & the neighbors donkey! For all of the low life mongrels who wish to make these posts; go to forums that specialize in this kind of behavior. And have some respect for people who just want to share ideas & maybe learn something about guitars. I may get banned for making this post. If so, then I know this isn't a place for anyone with a certain modicum of intelligence & tact.

I don't see a question here. What was it?

Archived