RAFFLE for Alley Trash (great prizes) He needs our help!

seven58

• Members

Well I dont know this gentlemen but he sure sounds like just that...a gentlemen. We all have been down on our luck at one point or another and we can all use some help when things get beyond our control. I have donated $30 bucks to the fund and take it that gets me 6 tickets. Even if I dont win anything I have got something...that something is helping someone out that is a true american and can/will get all the help I can give.

Payment info:

I sent $30 bucks to davearonow@yahoo.com 10:30pm EST. I included my username(bluedevil0204) and my email and phone number. If there is anything else I need to do please let me know.

Got a question? Will we get a reciept back verifiying that yall good ole boys got my payment? Just wondering....

On a lighter note. That xv-550 is a sweet lookin sum of a biatch!!! I tell you that for sure! However, like I said before, If I dont win a thing its not a problem because we are helping out someone that is hurting!!!

:thu:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Got a question? Will we get a reciept back verifiying that yall good ole boys got my payment? Just wondering....

On a lighter note. That xv-550 is a sweet lookin sum of a biatch!!! I tell you that for sure! However, like I said before, If I dont win a thing its not a problem because we are helping out someone that is hurting!!!

:thu:

Your PayPal account is a receipt of sorts. We will post a list of names and the amount of raffle tickets well before the raffle closes so that everyone will have a chance to make sure their entry is correct.

• Members

If you guys have not checked out GuitarFetish.com yet you need to. I was buying their pickups and guitars even before I was a member here. Jay helps us and he deserves our business. If you have any doubts about their stuff, just ask around. Or place a small order, you won't be disappointed.

The same thing goes for other businesses that have offered prizes such as pureanalogeffects.com. I haven't tried their effects pedals, but I will give them a look the next time I am in need.

• Members

GUYS!!! I have EXCELLENT NEWS!!!!

I just got an investment opportunity from some really generous awesome person that wants to help me make money.

Man there are some great people out there.

Here is what he sent to me in an e-mail.....

- I am Mr Yaya Bello.I want to enquire from you if you can handle this transaction of $10mus dollars belonging to our bank deceased customer who died along with his family during their vacation,i will give you more details and what will be your percentage for your assistants as soon as i receive your reply.

Can you guys BELIEVE the good fortune of this?

Well, I personally, didnt have any money, but then I thought, HEY!!! I can use the raffle money. He said something I didnt really understand about making sure I had cash in my account or something..... but anyway, I think we are ALL about to be VERY rich!!!!

The guy aeven said he was going to give my "assistants" a percentage!! I guess that would be you guys.

Great news huh?

• Members
Your PayPal account is a receipt of sorts. We will post a list of names and the amount of raffle tickets well before the raffle closes so that everyone will have a chance to make sure their entry is correct.

Yea no worries. I was just wondering.

I get calls/emails at work all the time looking to purchase some crazy amount of product and do this and that and you will recieve this and that.....its crazy. Everytime it is from nigeria. There needs to be some kind of policing going on for those scams....:cop::mad:

• Members

I keep meaning to get scammed by a Nigerian, but life is so busy these days. It's hard to keep up with all the email notifications about the fact that I've won some Lottery that I've never entered from some country that I've never visited. Plus, I keep getting offers to put Iraqi oil money in my bank account. The Nigerians will just have to wait!

• Members

So how much have we raised so far?

Not bad for ab out three days or so.

I am working on the entry list as we speak.

I would like to see at least a couple of grand raised.... three of more would be even better. We are off to a greeat start. Everyone look around.... see if you have ANYTHING that you dont want/need that you think would be worth donating to the cause.

In raffles in the past, we had alot of cool ides. People donated guitar method books, magazine subscriptions, etc.

All that kind of stuff is cool.

• Members

Nicely said gigaboom, I hope things go well for you.

All except the shame part.

Put in what you feel is appropriate, and can afford.

If that turns out to be nothing more than just kind words and encouragement, then that alone is much appreciated.

Hope things go well for you, gigaboom.

• Members

All except the shame part.

Put in what you feel is appropriate, and can afford.

If that turns out to be nothing more than just kind words and encouragement, then that alone is much appreciated.

Hope things go well for you, gigaboom.

Yeah true didnt think fo that part! No one should feel pressure to contribute.

• Members

You have a great attitude gigaboom. We never know what is around the corner. It was just a few months ago Alley Trash was on here raising money for others. Alley gave money and parts from his guitar building business. And not just a few parts. A lot! He is truly one of the most generous and thoughtful people I have virtually met.

• Members

Hey guys.... Knowing Alley the way I do, he would not want ANY shame to get people to participate in this thread/benefit. I know he doesn't LIKE the idea, but that doesn't mean we can't do right by him. He will be ok, but needs the help that we have provided in the past to get him jump-charged. I did what I can after a few other benefits and while I wish it was more, it is definitely sufficient.

He is out there hustling, trying to get his footing. He is a proud (sometimes to much.. but that's ok) individual but I reminded him that he paid this debt (if I may refer to it like that) already, right here in these forums.

He would also be the first to say -- don't forgo your primary responsibilities. If there's a family, a church, a homeless individual... make sure you take care of them as well.

• Members

Helping this raffle isn't just about buying tickets. If you guys have any "pull" in other forums, HC and otherwise, use your "pull" to get them to come by. I wouldn't want anyone to give until it hurts. Just get as many $5 tickets that you want to feel excited about. It would be GREAT if we had 1000 people buy just 1 ticket each.

• Members

O.K!!!! This is the "OFFICIAL LIST"

Please check to make sure all your entries are accounted for.

If you do not see your name on this list and you feel like there is an error, please check one of the entries listed as initials in red, as they may belong to you, and were listed as such because you did not include your H.C. screen name with your payment, in which case, You fail!!!:facepalm:

A3C X 2

A3C X 2(bal=4)

ae3753 X 5

Ajmpt X 1

ajympt X 1(bal= 2)

Alecto X 3

Alecto X 5(bal= 8)

Anonymous donor matched a 25.00 entry as a donation.

ashasha X 4

Atrox X 6: (does not want to be included in the drawing)

Atrox X 1 for prize donation(bal=0): (does not want to be included in drawing)

AxeGlove X 1

Axeslinger X 4

balthazarr X 1

balthazarr X 1(bal= 2)

BarneyGumbel X 1

bassplayer X 4

bassplayer X 4

bassplayer X 4(bal=12

belief bone X 4

Benzem X 5

Big Pimpin'T X 4

Big Pimpin'T X 1(bal =5)

blueshawk1 X 2

blueshawk X 1 ( bal=3)

bluedevil0204 X 6

bluedevil0204 X 4Bluedevil0204 X 6(bal=16)

Bluesrock70's X 2

Bluesrock70's X 3(bal=5)

bobbo X 2

B.R. X 4(Streetknight)

cache22 X 3

cadfael X 5

came2play X 2

came2playX 2(bal=4

Carbohydrates X 4

cavpilot X 4

cbh5150 X 2

citizens_X X 1

C.S. X 1( 78Pbass)

cybersecretary X 2

cybersecretary X 2(bal=4)

davearonow X 8

D_dave_C X 4 paid via cash through mail

D_dave_C X 1(bal=5)

DCinDC X 10

DCinDC X 1(bal= 11)

Dead Skunk X 1

Deaj X 4

Delta0311 X 1

DenverDave X 5

DenverDave X 1( bal=6)

Dmerge X 5

Doctor Morbius X 1

dogfish X 5

Drawdeep X 6

dreamoperator X 1

E.G. X 1: ( Scottd23)

ejendres X 1

elev8trman X 4

Fagmatron3000 X 2 cash sent via mail ( Sorry if I got your name wrong but that is what your handwriting looked like you wrote in your notes field:confused:

Fiverz X 6

Fiverz X 6(bal=12)

frankiej X 2

Frets99 X 2

Fubtag X 5

Geeter X 4

GibsonQC X 2

gigaboom X 4

gigaboom X 4 (bal= 8)

Gilgators X 2

Gilgators X 1(bal=3)

GilmourD X 4

Goodness X 2

Gospelkitchen X 4( said "he doesnt want to win big prize, guitar, due to shipping to U.K. but will accept smaller prize. If guitar is won, then please redraw for smaller prize.)

Grantus X 3

Grantus X 4( bal= 7

greenbean X 1

guitaraddict X 5

Guitarfetish X 1

GuitarNoobie X 5

Hiram 1945 X 1

Highway_61 X 1

Highway_61 X 1(bal=2

irishstu X 2

isuck X 2

isuck X 2(bal+4)

itkindaworks X 2

J.B. X 4( VCYNLS)

Jamdog X 5

Jamdog X 1(bal= 6)

jjegg X 1

JJPistols X 1

Jrockbridge X 5

karma279 X 1

Khasta_KSC X 8

mmkco X 1

mymindsok X 4

Kulardenu X 4

Kymaera23 X 1

Landbriancoe X 1

Landbriancoe X 4( bal=5

Leopardstar X 4

Leopardstar X 4(bal=8)

live-l-evil X 2

Marc758 X 8

Marc758 X 1(bal= 9)

mdintx X 1

Mer2112 X 1

metal0822 X 3

Metalman matt X 2

Mike Fiasco X 4

Mike Fiasco X 1(bal=5)

mjuenem X 2

M.L. X 2 ( Frets99, THIS IS YOU!!)

mmkco X 4

M.SH. X 1(Baja85)

Mrrikki X 6

Mrrikki X 2

Mrrikki X 4(bal=12)

67mike X 2

n4vgm X 2

narwhal X 1

N.F. X 3

NOS68 X 6

Nos68 X1(bal=7)

notdead X 1

O'Rourke X 4

Phillbis X 2

Phillbis X 2 ( Bal. =4

Phildogger X 4

pixelchemist X 3

P.S. X 2

RAF1813 X 2

Ratae Coritanorum X 2: paid on 11/19/08 ( Ratae does NOT want to be entered in raffle)

readmenace X 4

Revans513 X 2

Revans513 X 4

Revans513 X 2(bal =8

R. H. X 1

Rock-Lobster X 4

Rock-Lobster X 4

Rock-Lobster X 2

Rock-Lobster X 1( bal = 11)

Rokket2005 X 2

roughtrade X 10

Samnite X 4

Scoogs X 2

Scoogs X 2(bal=4

SHAMDOG X 5

SHAMDOG X 1

SHAMDOG X 1(bal=7)

Sheraton X 1

shredtilurdead X 2

Sixtydriver X 10

Sixtydriver X 1(bal=11)

Sixtydriver X 10 (does NOT want THIS payment entered in raffle. Previous payment IS entered: bal=11)

sleepeatplay X 3

snarph X 1

SnoMan97 X 6

songsforbears X 4

spldb120 X 1

streetknight X 1

Super56K X 1

Talic X 2

tbryson x 1

TESmith X 1

TESmith X 1( bal=2)

tincob X 1