RAFFLE for Alley Trash (great prizes) He needs our help!

seven58

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sold to gigaboom.:thu:

It's not much but I have a new set of chrome Grover Mini Roto-Matics. These will fit Fender style, 6 on a side headstocks. I will offer them up for sale with all proceeds going to the alley_trash fund. Here is a link to a pic and specs.

As stated in the original raffle post, payment is to be made to davearonow@yahoo.com. Please include your HC name, what you purchased, and whom you purchased it from in the paypal message. Also, make sure you PM me with your address so I can ship the tuners to you.

These are $38 new from stewmac plus shipping. I think $30 shipped is a good price for a great cause. Now pony up some dough.

• Members

This is great!

But can I make one tiny little suggestion please? Edit the first post and hit "enter" after each picture link so that anyone checking this out doesn't have to keep scrolling a mile back and forth to read all the info. (Or you could just have one overall picture of the guitar with a link to the webpage for it.)

Just a suggestion, hope you don't mind.

Anyway, I'll be in for a couple of raffle tickets when I get paid this week, but in the meantime, I'd like to offer a possible prize for the raffle if you feel it's acceptable. I have a brand new set of matched tele pups from GFS, nothing fancy or boutique, but brand new, never installed in a guitar, they can be seen here;

http://store.guitarfetish.com/mapatevistpi.html

• Members

Wow, I just got in. This is off to a great start. Thanks to everyone who has sent money and offered items.

For raffle items so far I have a modded Boss DS-1 from Gilgators

a Stacked pedal or choice of $109 or lower from nos68 at pureanalogeffects.com. I just checked the site. Some really cool pedals there.

brand new Matched Pair Telecaster vintage Style Pickps from GFS never installed - from blueshawk1

As we help Alley, let's also remember those who are generously contributing and support them with our business in the future.

I posted what I have so far in case I have missed something. If so, send an e-mail to raffleforalley@gmail.com. A big thanks to everybody!

Note: I am checking my pm's, but it may fill up. To make sure I get your message, the best bet will be to use the raffleforalley@gmail.com. Thanks.

• Members

This is great!

But can I make one tiny little suggestion please? Edit the first post and hit "enter" after each picture link so that anyone checking this out doesn't have to keep scrolling a mile back and forth to read all the info. (Or you could just have one overall picture of the guitar with a link to the webpage for it.)

Just a suggestion, hope you don't mind.

Anyway, I'll be in for a couple of raffle tickets when I get paid this week, but in the meantime, I'd like to offer a possible prize for the raffle if you feel it's acceptable. I have a brand new set of matched tele pups from GFS, nothing fancy or boutique, but brand new, never installed in a guitar, they can be seen here;

I added the tele pups to the list. Thank you. As for the suggestion for the pics. Sorry for the long scroll, but I want to keep the pics up for new people so they can see the quality of the guitar that is up for grabs. Thanks again!

• Members

Sent some dollars. Thanks to all who are involved in this thread in any way.

Jay from GuitarFetish has helped on every one of these threads that I have seen, and I am a huge fan for that reason. I have made a few orders with GuitarFetish, but never really made it a priority to order from them, but I have changed my mind. From now on, GuitarFetish will be my first option for parts and cheap guitars(dont mean that in a bad way).

Good luck to Alley Trash, mojo sent.

Archived