RAFFLE for Alley Trash (great prizes) He needs our help!

seven58

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Good morning everyone. If you scroll the image below just right, it looks like a sun rising from the bottom of your monitor. Cock-a-doodle-doo! If Beavis were here he would say, "he he he, you said cock".

550HB_C.jpg

You got that right! Hopefully here soon I will be to see that every morning I wake up! hahaha Thats right im already claiming a win! booya!:facepalm:

• Members

Just a note:

If you donate a prize or sell an item with the money going to the Alley Trash fund at the PayPal:
you will get an appreciative raffle ticket. That is 1 ticket. As stated earlier, we don't want to get into quantifying contributions as some may be larger than others and there could be discrepancies in expectations and outcomes. This is an appreciative gesture. Thank you to everyone that is helping this great cause.

I'll forgo the ticket for my prize donation.

Nothing I can do with a prize, anyway.

Maybe better for shipping cost to the winner.

• Members

Hi, guys. Just checkin in. I will only be here for a couple minutes today. Be back for a few minutes tonight around 10:00 or so, if anyone needs anything. Havent had any time toi do any updates to the entry list, so dont worry if your name is not on there or if the info isnt 100% correct.

• Members

Please go spread the word far and wide about the prizes we have here. Here is the list so far. This is some really great stuff!

B]THE PRIZES (so far): (updated 11/16/08 at 9:49pm)

Grand Prize: Brand New 2009 model Xaviere XV-550 Semi Hollowbody guitar and Xaviere hardshell case offered by GuitarFetish.com.

modded Boss DS-1 including shipping ("sounds wayyy better than stock" - from Gilgators

Stacked pedal or choice of $109 or lower (very cool stuff, check the site) - from pureanalogeffects.comhttp://pureanalogeffects.com

brand new Matched Pair Telecaster vintage Style Pickps, GFS blowout never installed - from blueshawk1

Hagstrom Custom 58' LP pick-ups,chrome covers in like new condition - from twisty571

Free set up on a guitar or bass, including fret level and free shipping back to the winner - from Atrox

almost new PC speakers with subwoofer (Philips MMS171) - from karma279

Morley Wah/Vol pedal - from balthazarr

lightly used Levy's Brown Suede Guitar Strap - from Mike Fiasco

Danelectro Hodad 12 String electric guitar - from dcindc

Behringer V-Amp 2, used - from twofoolsaminute

black Fender PT-100 tuner - from Vinhoff

KickAceShades.com t-shirt, Kick Ace, Not War, white XL - from marc758

KickAceShades.com t-shirt, "Flash Back", black XL - from marc758

• Members

I'm in for four tickets as long as the exchange rate holds up.

I like the idea of helping a complete stranger halfway across the world (t'internet's great innit?), but mainly I'd like one of those big shiny prizes :love:!!

Seriously though, sometimes it seems that community only exists nowadays on forums like this...people get freaked out about being honest and caring face to face!!

Best of luck.

• Members

Thank you Vinhoff! Excellent contribution.

Man, I want to see this blow up (in a good way). The prizes offered in this have been some of the best I have EVER seen in a raffle. You guys rawk! Thanks to everyone for EVERY contribution!

Now go to tell all those guitarists you know who isn't a member here what they are missing and have a chance of winning!

Archived