RAFFLE for Alley Trash (great prizes) He needs our help!

seven58

• Members

I added the tele pups to the list. Thank you. As for the suggestion for the pics. Sorry for the long scroll, but I want to keep the pics up for new people so they can see the quality of the guitar that is up for grabs. Thanks again!

Marc, as for the pics... I dont know if Jay sent them to you attatched to each other with no space in between, I.E. just one big pic, but if the pics are actually individuals, you can go back in that post and edit the pics by putting the cursor at the end of the pic, and pressing enter. It will move the pic below the other one. Then you can do that between each pic and the post will ne normal width.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

hey Dave,

is there a way we can get a running total, so we know where we are at on total monies ???

thanks

Yeah, so far we are at 487.21

This is AFTER paypal fees have been taken out. We wont take a double hit this time, because I am going to send Alley money orders for the money instead of pay paling it to him. This can end up saving a good chunk of cash in the end.

Also, that total is not all from raffle tickets. There have been some sales of gear between members in which the cash was donated for the cause.

NOT bad at ALL for less than one day.

I would LOVE to see a good few thousand raised, at least.... money just does not go far in these situations, but If there is one person I can think of that could put it to good use and very smartly, I might add, it is Alley.

• Members

:facepalm:

* note to self: never EVER go to Dave's place for Thanksgiving dinner *

Jay, that's a beautiful guitar you've donated.
:love:

To everyone else who's pitched in so far: good on ya!
:thu:

So Gil, what are you doing for Thanksgiving?

The weather is really nice down here...............

I am thawing out the turkey as we speak.......

MAN that is cold!!!:eek::eek:

• Members

Marc, as for the pics... I dont know if Jay sent them to you attatched to each other with no space in between, I.E. just one big pic, but if the pics are actually individuals, you can go back in that post and edit the pics by putting the cursor at the end of the pic, and pressing enter. It will move the pic below the other one. Then you can do that between each pic and the post will ne normal width.

Thanks, all of the pics are individual. The only two that are beside each other are the bottom two, which are smaller pics. I did go in and add some spaces between. I had closed the space up originally to conserve space. I am sorry for any inconvenience in scrolling past, but I want to leave the pics up for any first timers to the thread. I have several Xaviere guitars and know what they look like. But even with that, looking at those pics, I am impressed with the prize offered and hope that others/new folks to the thread will be just as impressed and be motivated to get in on the raffle.

• Members
So Gil, what are you doing for Thanksgiving?

The weather is really nice down here...............

I am thawing out the turkey as we speak.......

MAN that is cold!!!
:eek:
:eek:

Pics?

No, never mind. There are some things I DON'T want to see.

Besides, an image of you with a drumstick in each hand ... thawing out the turkey ... would probably bring down the Banhammer.

Nobody wants THAT!

• Members

I wish it was more but I'm in.

Hey, every contribution helps. Does matter how much, or how little.

Well-wishes will help, too. Alley's gonna read this thread eventually. Nothing will help pick up his spirits like knowing a bunch of people care about him.

Archived