Post pics of your uncommon/rare guitars

peavey_impact

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My residence has an extra , unused , rather large back bedroom. My residence is also rather old , 1910, but quite sufficient . It is an "up down" , 2 suite thing. I have a pic. I also stuck a bunch of "hangers" on the wall , a bunch :) There is still a little room :)

• Members

I also have a very excellent "tenant" , that has resided here for some time. My tenant was a music , guitar , major at the local school. But , he was in an auto accident and got majorly head damaged :( but he still is an excellent player...kind of :) , and friends too. I usually have things to do , a little, to waste time now that I'm retired :) here is a pic on "Flag Day" :)

5rrmRJS.jpg

• Members

The basement too , it is kind of "finished": , rug , dry wall...just a little sparse , but there is more room there also . Out iof the way of the boiler and clothes washer/dryer things, and other assorted objects...tool bench , and bicycles , other tools..."work" area . :) It is my practice space , at times my "dog house" lol :) , when I don't feel like making a guitar mess upstairs :) I was going to put a dehumidifier there , but after thinking decided no , and I don't need to obtain individual dehumidifiers :) I also keep a few amps down there too , a few ...maybe :) a few :) My old lady makes me keep it clean and kind of organized. She likes it when I perform and practice, so she says. She only asks me to use headphones after 11 PM , which I do :) except when she doesn't have to work the next day. :)

• Members

Not exciting but quite rare My Encore JHS-A7-2T

These were something of a 'step up' for Encore in the late eighties with Locking Nut and Floyd Rose(ish) copy trem. More complex than it looks With push pull pots to coil split and a secondary cap on some combos it offers a broad range of 6 pup options.

Neck differs from the 2 others I have seen as it has "skunk stripe" and dot markers not the later triangular inlays.

added an HC review by someone in 2005

http://www.harmonycentral.com/reviews/product/encore-jhs-a7-2t/605977

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n32092032[/ATTACH]

• Members

Resoglass Guitar Kits USA Jetson. Neck's from Bruce Wi as a Airline copy of sorts, This one has a truss rod. Bridge is a Graphtech on a Stetsbar trem, with the Graphtech Ghost Hexpander system. Yes its a 13 pin MIDI, Pickups are just some cheap Dragonfire Power Rails, Pick guard and other appointments were just me with too much time on my hands, In other words a kit guitar of sorts

• Members

Never got a sound clip with that one, Apart again for some alterations at the moment, Going with some Lace Alumitones, Just need to anodize them in red, couple other projects if front of it though. That ones kind of my experimental platform, Things been put together and torn apart so many times I lost count

Archived