Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carvin Audio (Amplification) Closing

Attached Files
    Keeping the Harmony at Harmony Central

Never owned any Carvin gear but it's still kinda sad to see them go.
    Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
    Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
    Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
    Member of the Schecter Society
    Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

Carvin made some amazing amps that were easily comparable to Fender, Marshall or Mesa Boogie.
      Very sad news
      How many guitarists does it take to screw in a lightbulb ? Five , one to screw it in , hit the switch and four to sit around bragging how much better they could have done it !!!! 😱👹😲

Comment

I have a Carvin 2 12 with their BR whatevers. Love 'em.
        Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

Originally posted by 1001gear View Post
          I have a Carvin 2 12 with their BR whatevers. Love 'em.

The BR's were bass amp series. Owned a BR600 ad the 4x10 cab. The pot out 300 watts per channel @ 4 ohms. So, in reality, it put out about 150 ish watts. Mine didn't stay here too long.

I did have 2 Carvin guitar amps, a X60 1x12 combo with no graphic eq on it. I picked that up in mint shape at a shop in NY state. For a100 bucks plus tax, I used it here and there. I also owned a Vintage 33.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeo View Post

The BR's were bass amp series. Owned a BR600 ad the 4x10 cab. The pot out 300 watts per channel @ 4 ohms. So, in reality, it put out about 150 ish watts. Mine didn't stay here too long.

I did have 2 Carvin guitar amps, a X60 1x12 combo with no graphic eq on it. I picked that up in mint shape at a shop in NY state. For a100 bucks plus tax, I used it here and there. I also owned a Vintage 33.
            Looked in the back and the labels say British Series. Th BR designation was the catalogue number. BR 12 I recall. They aren't Marshally and not quite Voxy but they do sound pretty good.
            Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

Working...
            X