• Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by Blackface
    View Post

love this

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Flintc
      View Post

Currently either the 335 with P90s or the Carvin SH550...

WTF!! Is that made out of stone? -oh sure you have a guitar made out of granite!
      Taylor T3/B - Fuzz Factory - Fulltone Clyde - MXR flanger - Flashback - Egnater Rebel 30 112- Mesa vertical 2x12http://www.mishpachahouse.org

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Weiner_Bomb
        View Post

Tha'ts clever, I like that.

No offense meant either--I bet that's a killer guitar. Looks like a workhorse and I dig the color too.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsky
        View Post

Excuse the mess in background

So. Much. Want...
        I don't want to sell my music. I'd like to give it away because where I got it, you didn't have to pay for it.
        -Captain Beefheart (Don Van Vliet)

Comment

This used to be my #1 for several years, but I had to sell it last month. Gonna miss her...

...now it's either my old Gretsch beater acoustic or my Squier Tele...
          I don't want to sell my music. I'd like to give it away because where I got it, you didn't have to pay for it.
          -Captain Beefheart (Don Van Vliet)

Comment

For the past ~6 years, its been nothing but the G&L... but along comes the PRS this fall and now I'm torn... I pretty much stick with the PRS for one band, the G&L for the other.

rockin' for life

Originally Posted by GAS Man

Thrash the establishment, strip it down, and let it rip.

Originally Posted by Deadbeat Son

There's no "just a" allowed here. There's no reason to denigrate a great guitar that does the trick for you just because it's less expensive than someone else's.

Good Trades with: boonestunes, smithshred

Nox P

Comment

Comment

Lately it's been the Les Paul...but for years before the Tele was all I had, so it'll always have a special spot whether #1 or a close #2.
                Originally Posted by Rainer Maria Rilke

Sound, no longer measurable
                with sense of hearing. As if that tone
                outstripping us on every side
                were space maturing.

Comment

You gotta love your number 1, especially when its recently been renovated. My SZ320 goldtop, I mean bluetop.

MIA Fender Strat / Gibson Les Paul Studio / Custom Telecaster / Washburn WI66 / Custom Stratocaster / Martin D15S / Guild D55 / Simon & Patrick Cedar / Martin HD16R LSH​

Comment

All my #1 guitars are in storage

I have NO clue what most of them are but I know I have many Les Paul Jr TVs from the 50s

that will stay with me for many years too come babyyy......JT
                    1957 Gibson Les Paul Jr TV,1958 Gibson Les Paul Jr Tv,1960 Gibson Les Paul Jr Tv1972 Gibson SG200,1989 Fender American Strat Yellow,1990 Gibson Les Paul SpecialTv2011 Gibson Flying V Heritage Cherry,2011 Fender American Standard Tele Blond2012 Fender American Standard Tele Natural,2012 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Gold Top2012 Fender American Standard Stratocaster Charcoal,2012 Gibson SG '61 Reissue,2012 Gibson Government Explorer Limited,2012 Billie Joe Armstrong Les Paul Jr Tv,2012 Gibson Les Paul DC Ebony Double cutaway2013 Fender Telecaster AV72 ThinLine2 Fender Twin Reverbs,1 Marshall JCM2000DSL 100 watt,Peavey 412 6505 Cabinet,Orange PPC412 HP

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Flintc
                      View Post

Currently either the 335 with P90s or the Carvin SH550...

o m g
                      Guitars:
                      Too many to list, many Carvin's and friends.

Comment

Alpine White Gibson Limited Edition Les Paul Custom

GUITARS: GIBSON - LP Standard, Limited Edition LP Custom, Anniversary Flood LP Studio, SG Standard, ES335TD
                        FENDER - Tele Plus (2), 90's Custom Tele, FMT Tele Custom, American Standard Tele, Thinline Tele, Jerry Donahue Signature Strat
                        PRS Custom 22 (2), RICKENBACKER 360-12, IBANEZ AS93, Custom Flying V
                        AMPS - Fender Hot Rod Deluxe and Marshall Haze 15 watt head and MHZ112 1X12 speaker cabinet

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer
                          View Post

WTF!! Is that made out of stone? -oh sure you have a guitar made out of granite!

Where the hell have you been??? It's called spalted feldspar.

Comment

I guess it's this at the moment . If I`m thinking HB`s

HCGB trooper #187
                            A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer.

Comment

All my songwriting has been on this cheapy Art and Lutherie dread I've had for a while. Something about it just makes my creativity go crazy. I'm not sure what it is, but I can sit and literally play this thing for hours on end.

Playing live, I've been favoring the Gretsch.

Live Rig:
                              Gretsch Tenny and Gibson SG Classic -> Some neat effects -> Peavey Classic 50 410 and/or Marshall JTM60 310
                              Need an exceptionally cheap sound guy in the general Western Pennsylvania area? PM Me.
                              Do you like Free Candy? Yeah? Then like my band!
                              Had a good trade/transaction/deal? Click here to tell HCEG about it!
                              Proud to be 1st Lieutenant in the SG Army Special Forces

Comment

I'm going to have to get me a Heritage someday... that thing is very beautiful. If the flame is that subtle in person I think it might be the best looking 335 style guitar I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbluz
                                View Post

I guess it's this at the moment . If I`m thinking HB`s

Live Rig:
                                Gretsch Tenny and Gibson SG Classic -> Some neat effects -> Peavey Classic 50 410 and/or Marshall JTM60 310
                                Need an exceptionally cheap sound guy in the general Western Pennsylvania area? PM Me.
                                Do you like Free Candy? Yeah? Then like my band!
                                Had a good trade/transaction/deal? Click here to tell HCEG about it!
                                Proud to be 1st Lieutenant in the SG Army Special Forces

Comment

Working...
                                X