X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O)))

Comment

That photo was definitely not staged. There was so much random **************** going on during the riots that this photo is not all that surprising.
      I haven't heard yet if they've found the couple. I don't see what's so crazy about it, given the absolute stupidity and nuttiness of everything that was going on. seemingly normal people were converted into riot zombies for about 5 hours. the media is saying it was a small group of anarchists, not Canucks fans that were responsible. there is a group of anarchists they've identified (the Black?? something) but c'mon, there was over 100,000 people down there and thousands of them were rioting and all of them were canucks fans.

Yeah, the riots were not started by Canucks fans, the drunk fans just joined in after the real rioters started the damn thing. I was there watching everything unfold, taking photos, and I actually think that I did see some of the anarchists that you mention. I took this one shot of four of them whom I saw putting masks on. I just missed a good angle by a few seconds to get a better look at their faces, but I am damn sure that they were one of the riot groups. They look like they were there for that one reason:

"WANTED: Somebody to go back in time with me. This is not a joke. P.O. Box xxx, Oakview, CA 93022. You'll get paid after we get back. Must bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before."

Originally Posted by Hiwatt Bob

I think the project is interesting as ****************. ICP are always reinventing and redefining what it means to be dohp as ****************.

Good deals: JSutter, roaring20's

Comment

That photo was definitely not staged. There was so much random **************** going on during the riots that this photo is not all that surprising.

Yeah, the riots were not started by Canucks fans, the drunk fans just joined in after the real rioters started the damn thing. I was there watching everything unfold, taking photos, and I actually think that I did see some of the anarchists that you mention. I took this one shot of four of them whom I saw putting masks on. I just missed a good angle by a few seconds to get a better look at their faces, but I am damn sure that they were one of the riot groups. They look like they were there for that one reason:

it's too bad we can't be fans anymore eh? because apparently "the logo has been tarnished forever". I guess we're going to have to move too because, "the city is an embarrassment to the rest of Canada and hockey".
        great transactions with: pointblank73, duderanimous

Comment

What I hated was coming back home and reading every single douche with an internet connection get on their enormous moral high horse. Screw those people, what a bunch of asshats.
          "WANTED: Somebody to go back in time with me. This is not a joke. P.O. Box xxx, Oakview, CA 93022. You'll get paid after we get back. Must bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before."

Originally Posted by Hiwatt Bob

I think the project is interesting as ****************. ICP are always reinventing and redefining what it means to be dohp as ****************.

Good deals: JSutter, roaring20's

Comment

What I hated was coming back home and reading every single douche with an internet connection get on their enormous moral high horse. Screw those people, what a bunch of asshats.

About the rioting or about the photo?

Comment

Comment

that's so staged

Comment

I think this foreplay is foreshadowing of our police state future.
                  Please, everyone, watch the movie V is for Vendetta, if you haven't already.
                  This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

no means yes and all that. she wants it

So, my opinion that it doesn't look like an assault means I'm a rape apologist?

I'm far from your target.

My last girlfriend was raped. Go **************** yourself.
                    www.shoepedals.com

Comment

So, my opinion that it doesn't look like an assault means I'm a rape apologist?

I'm far from your target.

My last girlfriend was raped. Go **************** yourself.

holy crap! I was kidding in that post, I think you took it the wrong way. no harm intended, smoke a joint or something

Comment

I think this foreplay is foreshadowing of our police state future.
                        Please, everyone, watch the movie V is for Vendetta, if you haven't already.

That was why I mentioned the GT20 protests/ rights. This was a reason to continue.
                        Decolonize

Comment

legs closed, head turned away from the guy, rape to go along with the looting and rioting

stay classy sports fans

Puffing on the pipe again, eh?
                          Originally Posted by Brave Ulysses

i'll have you bounced off of this site.

Originally Posted by Echoes

I say this all the time....today's 'liberals' are small minded 'trolls' ....scumbag immoral low life thieves really...

Originally Posted by John Ellis

While you're here, can I ask why you haven't dealt with the thread claiming that I and several others here are sponsors of terror?

Comment

holy crap! I was kidding in that post, I think you took it the wrong way. no harm intended, smoke a joint or something

It's ok. I just don't think it's really a funny subject.
                            www.shoepedals.com

Comment

It's ok. I just don't think it's really a funny subject.

I can sympathize because I had a girlfriend who was raped by an infamous serial rapist when she was 13. I played in a band with a girl who ws raped by a famous serial killer here as well. peace dude, I honestly meant nothing by it.

Comment

Don't know if you guys saw, the mystery has been revealed:

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2011/06/17/scott-jones-and-alex-thom_n_878910.html
                                --------------------------------------
                                Poppin' Fresh

"I can rock the mic to silence by John Cage,
                                With the arty flavor, I shoot the gift like a party favor..."

Comment

Working...
                                X