so, what do you make of this photo?

placebo62

• Members

I took this one shot of four of them whom I saw putting masks on. I just missed a good angle by a few seconds to get a better look at their faces, but I am damn sure that they were one of the riot groups. They look like they were there for that one reason:

sqh99i.jpg

Nice shot of 4 people in masks, except 2 are definitely not wearing masks, and we can't tell about the other 2. :rolleyes: Next time yell something to get their attention.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Nice shot of 4 people in masks, except 2 are definitely not wearing masks, and we can't tell about the other 2.
:rolleyes:
Next time yell something to get their attention.

Like I said, I was too slow to get a good angle as they walked by me and I did not want to follow them. I saw what I saw, they were definitely there to FSU, no doubt about it. They reminded me exactly of the Olympics rioters and that is old news now.

• Members

My friends said that the chick was his girlfriend and she was unconscious & he was helping her. Or helping himself to her.

Anyways. . . {censored} riots. What a {censored}ing disgrace. Don't excuse the fans because they didn't start it. They didn't have to join in.

Like John Lennon said "But when you talk about destruction, don't you know that you can count me out"

It's part of our baser instincts to destroy and burn and pillage, but we're supposed to be above that. That's what is supposed to make us civilized.

• Members

What I hated was coming back home and reading every single douche with an internet connection get on their enormous moral high horse. Screw those people, what a bunch of asshats.

Yeah, surely it wasn't the hockey fans, had to be some other people who did it.

Also, I never considered NOT stealing and burning police cars to be a "high horse", more just like what civilized people DON'T do.

Archived