Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fugly
    "Sing unto Him a a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise."
    -Psalms 33:3
    "Praise Him with tambourines and dancing. Praise Him with stringed instruments and flutes."- Psalms 150:4

Marshall Valvestate -Vox Pathfinder 15R - Fulltone Fulldrive II - Joyo U.Drive - Proco RAT II - VS True Tone - Boss RV3 - EHX Small Clone - Custom Tremolo - Ibanez SA320 - Ibanez DE7 - Am Fender Strat

Check out my Flickr Photos
    Our Church group site!!

Comment

how much did it cost and how long will you have to use it to play police covers to pay it off?

"Who wants an orange whip? Orange whip? Orange whip? Three orange whips!"

Comment

fix'd screen name.

nice.

hooray for pedals!
        We just spent $64,000 in that bar. We're going to have to get jobs, to cover up the fact that we rob banks.

Comment

Comment

Happy NPD!

Comment

ho lee ****************
              YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

I'm glad you like it, but damn those are big, ugly, and expensive. I've always thought this about the Cornish stuff.

Can we get a gut shot? I mean, the interior of that must just be expansive....
                I play amplified/electric bassoon. Everything you see me post about remember I'm not using my gear with guitar pretty much ever.

Comment

Oh how neat.
                  Love,Dustinhttp://peendubya.freeforums.org

Comment

I'm glad you like it, but damn those are big, ugly, and expensive. I've always thought this about the Cornish stuff.

Please do a gut shot. I need to know if that huge box is at all necessary.
                    Originally Posted by assface jackson

To say that **************** was loud is like saying vaginas are just o.k.

enskye

bandcamp

Comment

Well, you can;t open as it has seals all over it, and the inside is gooped anyway.

Ugly- yeah, but when you have a full set on the board it kind of looks like Gotham City's pedalboard....which has its own attraction!
                      "Who wants an orange whip? Orange whip? Orange whip? Three orange whips!"

Comment

good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219

Originally Posted by Naterel

I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.

pretty wife
                        soundcloud
                        facebook

Comment

Well, you can;t open as it has seals all over it, and the inside is gooped anyway.

Ugly- yeah, but when you have a full set on the board it kind of looks like Gotham City's pedalboard....which has its own attraction!

do you have an album i can buy?
                          Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

Yes, and also you can change that using the dry to wet option, which effects the dry out only, so you can have it either way- as I run a leslie as my second amp, this is an ideal feature for me, as I don't want a chorused signal going into a Leslie- too messy.

Now that is cool.
                            - ChadEndorsing Artist: Cave Passive Pedals

Comment

Congrats on your ugly new baby.
                              Good deals: I've had 'em.

Originally Posted by LSDis4me

Drugs are bad.

Comment

Comment

• Working...
                                  X