X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 8-7-12

Welcome to the spam thread.

[COLOR="Red"]Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN.

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et vendor!

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

FS
      Coron Jet&Flanger:
      cool japanes 70's flanger, really warm, based on the famous Reticon SAD1024. Switch for filter matrix and width shift. Addition footswitch for Jet, some kind of dod250/mxr dist + booster.

Gear: Fender American TeleFender Thin-skin JMFender Vibroverb '63 RiToo many pedlolsGreat deals with: Henry_13 (x2), HeartfeltDawn (x2), loobs, theboywho, gambit (x2), ghjhardwick, Used_666 (x2), Loobs, brandnewzo, SG1 too many others I can't remember

Comment

Looking for trades only but i'd accept a paypal for the Fulltone and any of the 3 digitechs.
        Trade values listed. Wantlist is at the bottom.

Electro Harmonix Cathedral Stereo Reverb. 165
        Digitech PDS1002 - 2 second infinite hold mode. 100
        MJM Britbender. Amazing MK2 Tonebender type fuzz. in box. 130
        Fulltone Clyde Deluxe wah from early 2003 in box. 225
        Line 6 Echo Park in box with manual. 100
        Keeley Compressor in box. Studio standard 2 knob. in box

Also a couple of discontinued Digitech swiss army knives..

RP250. Sick drumbeats and stereo effects. Adapter included (same one used for the whammy4). $70 value

This one has drums too. Not stereo but it doesn't totally suck.
        $35 value

Wantlist

Boss PS6
        Clark Gainster
        Mellowtone Wolf Computer standard issue
        Wilson wah
        Univox Micro Fazer
        Wampler Paisley
        Wampler Ego Compressor
        EBOW
        BYOC OD2 or Envelope Filter (v2) kits
        Thinline or solid Tele body
        Deering Goodtime open-back banjo
        Peavey Grind Bass (4 or 5 string)
        Istanbul cymbals... Maybe older AA Sabians too.

I'm picky, but try me if you think you have something that I might like.
        Thanks for looking.
        Pedals FS/T updatedGood deals hereBuy, sell and trade pedals on Facepuke

Comment

All prices include shipping (continental US only) and paypal. Everything is in great condition, no velcro and come with the original box and papers. No trades please

Wampler Euphoria - $150

Blackout Effectors Fix'd Fuzz Deluxe - $150

Phoenix Custom Electronics Supernova Fuzz - $100

Phoenix Custom Electronics Octopus Fuzz - $100

Good Deals: vanhorst, wanderoo222, Coltonkimsey, take_turns

Comment

~~FOR SALE~~

[COLOR="DimGray"]BOSS RV-3 --> like new condition with original box, manual, & unused Mode sticker! This is a great pedal but I just prefer a good ol' slapback delay. $110 shipped to the lower 48

SOULDIER NEIL YOUNG PEACE STRAP --> yes, this picture is from Chicago Music Exchange but the strap is exactly like this one. Brand new & unused. $40 shipped to the lower 48

[COLOR="gray"]KEELEY FUZZRITE --> very limited edition (only 40 of these were made) crafted by Chris Mahonry for Keeley Electronics. This is brand new and in the box. I've seen these being sold for $320+ but I'm looking for $240 shipped to the lower 48

[COLOR="#00bfff"]BOSS DD-5 --> fantastic condition with a couple of minor knicks on the bottom right corner. Comes with a T1M tap tempo box. $110 shipped to the lower 48

[COLOR="#00bfff"]BOSS DD-3 --> brand new, in-the-box with all original paperwork, etc. $80 shipped to the lower 48

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~WANT TO BUY / LOOKING FOR / WILLING TO TRADE FOR~~

[COLOR="red"]ANALOGMAN ARDX20 DELAY

[COLOR="#ff8c00"]WAMPLER CRUSH THE BUTTON ORANGE
            "That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die." -- Me

Comment

for sale:

Alesis Ineko (w/ Alesis adapter) $70 paypalled and shipped (continental US only)

Ibanez CP5 Soundtank Compressor $25 paypalled and shipped (continental US only)

Walco Expander $25 paypalled and shipped (continental US only)
              Walco Sustainer $25 paypalled and shipped (continental US only)

Ibanez FZ7 $40 paypalled and shipped (continental US only)
              This MH -2 does not face the person in search of a beautiful thing such as the new article.
              A lamp goes on and off at the time of on and off.
              It works perfectly as much as it is surprised to be an old model.
              As for the thing 30 years ago, it can't think of it.
              -stagecostumejpsantabo, ebay scribe

good deals w/ Cadd99, jmgruber, onerailunder, bass_econo, hangwire, TweedBassman, letsgocoyote, bhmcc, pepperduck, Jumbo Fuzz

Comment

ALL PRICES shipped and pp'd to the continental USA

Production pedals/gear:

BYOC FLANGER - "LOST - Dharma" themed (pictured in the first image) - $85

Danelectro Daddy-O - $29

EHX - Q-Tron + envelope filer - $135

Fulltone Mini-Deja Vibe 2 - $165

JamHub Bedroom: $215

Line6 POD 2.0 w/ Footswitch and adapter - $85

Presonus FirePod (one of the two firewire ports is broken, otherwise works fine): $125

Wampler Paisley Drive (w/ box & instructions) - $175

DIY Effects (Assume that all of these use 9v ADAPTERS only)

Green Ringer in RadioShack enclosure - $25

Rangemaster clone - $45

ZVEX Octane 3 clone - $65

BYOC Wah (suggested that you have diy experience, needs to be tweaked) - $75

[color=#00BFFF]Pearl Octaver Clone in dirty gold enclosure - $SOLD

Blackout Effectors Musket Fuzz - $SOLD

Snow White Auto Wah clone - $SOLD

EMMA DisCUmBOBULATOR envelope filter - $SOLD

Merkin Fuzz clone in mini enclosure - $SOLD

Broken/intermittently working pedal BUNDLE (U Fix-sold AS IS): $SOLD**
                EHX Holy Grails + AND Boss Flanger BF-2 AND Dunlop Univibe

Montgomery Appliances-built Foxx Tone Machine clone - $SOLD

EHX Enigna Qballs bass envelope filter on steroids- $SOLD

Eventide Pitchfactor - $SOLD

ProCo Rat w/ that groovy chip - late 80s/early 90s? version with LED - $SOLD

TC Electronics NOVA Repeater - $SOLD

TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger (w/ box & instructions) - $SOLD

Tri-vibe pedal (Just noticed it has a volume drop/needs debug- I lowered price) - $SOLD

Mu-tron III clone in funky orange circle enclosure - $SOLD

4ms Noise Swash - $SOLD

Keeley (Tap Tempo) Phaser - $SOLD

Fulltone OCD clone - $SOLD

BYOC 5 Knob Compressor - $SOLD
                transactions!:
                cobalt-60, Mr. Fancy Pants, Goodness, LWatford-2, ElephantTalk, bvester, NITEFLY182, Crxsh, jburn, 6StrngStrangler, theweight, 88mm, Bsc1307, senor-penguin, aaronl, theinteriorleag, LameAim, Jaron, the.bjorndahl among others...

Comment

Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper V2 - #18 of 150. Comes with box and instructions. $275 shipped and paypal'd.

EQD Organizer - #130. No box or velcro. Just got this and it sounds awesome, just not sure if it will fit in my band's music or not. TRADED

EHX Holy Grail w/ box, original power supply, no velcro. $70

Boss OC2 $45 or trade for a TR2

Boss GX-700 and Roland GFC-50 - comes with power supply. Input on rear of preamp doesn't work. Was like that when I bought it, I've used the front input with no problems. I've got a MIDI cable for the footswitch. Will split up if you want. Make offer.

Rocktron Velocity 250 - 250 watt poweramp that is very tube like. Can power up to 4 cabs at once. $235 shipped.

Tap Tempo - I used it as a hold switch on my Timefactor before I built the 3 button aux switch. $20 shipped

I run a small label / distro and just put this compilation out featuring 16 tracks of doom, grind, and ambient noise. Some forumite's bands are on here as well. Full color, shrink wrapped, and pro pressed. 100 copies.

My band Grievances just did a split with Quiet Hands (poundcaketoredvelvet's band). 66 copies on a 3" mini cd with full color booklet inside a cd sized dvd case. 7 tracks: 3 from my band and 4 from Quiet Hands. $6 shipped for both the split and the compilation.

You can stream both here: www.divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com
                  http://deadhandcollective.blogspot.com - my band
                  http://divinemotherrecordings.com -my label
                  http://divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com
                  http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...l=1#post425143 99 - good deals

Comment

looking for a mij jazzmaster trem arm
                    Originally Posted by arthurdent'd

Canadian politeness is not very rock-n-roll.

Comment

OHNOHO chk chk boom momentary feedback looper pedal

Nirvana book I found

$40 for the chkchkboom, $7??? for the book.... obo on both
                      FOR SALEBruno Royal Artist 12 string hollowbody $525Tapco 6000R spring reverb mixer

Comment

all done
                        good transactions: themeanreds, OnWingsOfLead, bass_econo, PumpkinPieces, meganutt7, Used666, mrweems, scoogs, TravvyBear, joeya, wiz-ski, conky

Comment

saved
                          Cathedral Bells
                          Ten and Six

Guitar: '78 Electra Omega Les Paul
                          Effects: EHX HOG, Digitech Timebender,
                          EHX Stereo Clone Theory, Mooer Pitchbox,
                          Crybaby Classic, EQD Rainbow Machine,
                          Line 6 DL4, T1M Mini-Stutta, Ernie Ball VP Jr.
                          Amp: Fender Tweed Blues Jr. NOS

Comment

sell me your Cathedral please.
                            Originally Posted by Inspector 71

I'm only framus in my own mine.

Originally Posted by riff ie

black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
                            likewise...

Originally Posted by christianatl

I plan on riding my ****************sled through the ******************** apocalypse.

Comment

MXR 6-band EQ - $40 shipped/paypal'd

MXR/CAE Boost/line-driver - $60 shipped/paypal'd

Pics to come, both come with original boxes. PM if interested.
                              Originally Posted by knobs.

what i really want to do is legally **************** his ass, i know it'll probably be a pretty long procedure but it's going to be worth it.

Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe

Pardon my french, but whomever it was who started this and thought it would be "funny" is an ****************************.

My band: Nine Worlds

Spam: Nada
                              Trade References

Comment

Working...
                              X