READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 8-7-12

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now open to trades. Whatcha got?

This one's been around the country for the last ten years or so on tour. She's a player's guitar for sure. No closet classic here. Buckle rash, although nothing deep into the wood. Chips/minor checking, and a ding on the headstock (although no cracks in or near the ding at all). Nice wide fretboard with a slim profile. Frets show some wear, but nowhere near being in need of a fret job anytime soon. Sustain for a country mile. Everything is stock except strap locks (included). Comes with original HSC, which also shows minor wear. This is by far the heaviest guitar I've owned (even more than the MIJ Rosewood series Tele I played for awhile). but she's a back breaker in the most beautiful sense. My scale says over 10 lbs.

I have plenty of selling/trade references, along with 100% positive feedback as an ebay seller since the mid 90s.

Price lowered to $950 shipped.

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2426.jpg

IMG_2428.jpg

IMG_2429.jpg

IMG_2430.jpg

IMG_2431.jpg

IMG_2432.jpg

IMG_2433.jpg

IMG_2434.jpg

• Members

2010 PRS SE Custom Semi Hollow up for grabs - minty and very lightly gigged (church stages around here don't get that crazy)

Looking for 525 PP/Shipped to the 48

2qduaud.jpg

50mqsw.jpg

Includes padded PRS gigbag

Also looking to off a Digitech RP150 if you're interested, amazing reverbs!

6geng5.jpg

Nerding out hard for a Digitech EX-7 right now, so any owners please hear my cry!

Otherwise looking for a tremolo pedal, OD's, or a combination of more mundane items like a tap tempo (keyboard style, no loud mom switch boxes) patch cables and a Boss 9v Adapter

• Members

Downsizing a bit so I'm selling my HoF reverb and TR-2 tremolo. The TR-2 has the Modest Mike mod which adds two toggle switches to give a higher rate of speed and more control over the wave knob. The LED burned out on the TR-2 but it is still fully functional.

Both are in good condition and have velcro on the back. Paypal gift preferred, price inclues shipping. No trades, thanks.

HoF - SOLD

TR-2 - $70

lZUPUl.jpg

• Members

Godin LG Anniversary Edition for Long & McQuade (famous chain of Canadian Music stores). All Honduran mahogany body and neck(bolt-on), nice satin finish on back of the neck, gloss elsewhere and a nice rosewood fretboard, 24 3/4 scale, quilted-maple top (not a veneer), 24.75 scale length, loaded with Duncan Custom Custom (bridge) and Jazz (neck). Tone-wise it is in-between a PRS and Les Paul.

Lovely neck with a full C-shape, flat radius and fast playing too. Just a great guitar for a great price.580_8043.jpg
580_8036.jpg

I will let it go for $320 shipped to the lower 48 states. This includes a HSC and shipping will be insured.

• Members

FS: Palomino V32 Head V-Series by Crate

Well I ended up trading for one of another these amps the other day, I do not need two identical heads. So this one is up for sale.

It is in excellent condition, sounds great, comes with the footswitch and can e yours for only 330 dollars shipped to your door (as long as you live in the lower 48 states). The amp is stock BTW. Comes with the stock Sovtek tubes.

Only 299 shipped/insured to the lower 48 states.

attachment.php?aid=3139

attachment.php?aid=3140

gt5litre

• Members

Well as much as I love this guitar, one of my holy grail guitars has popped up for sale and with my strict one in / one out philosophy this is the one on the chopping block. It's a bone stock MiM Classic Player Jazzmaster except for the Gold pickguard from a squier J Mascis jazzie. Setup with .11-.54's in E standard, has no noticeable damage (i will inspect with a critical eye on Tuesday) and it comes with the original Fender gigbag. It plays and sounds amazing and is completely functional. I'm asking 550$ + shipping via paypal gift, or you can add some to cover the fees if you'd prefer not to do gift. Not looking for trades at the moment, all though i might take a partial trade for a Verellen Big Spider. It's currently at the practice space so i will update with more pics this coming week. PM me with any questions, pic requests, or offers!

7023893395_74ff69f8d4.jpg

7023893213_b036dbf56c.jpg

• Members

PHARAOH/LSTR HYBRID, DOOM ROOM EDITION BADASCAN FUZZ

badascandr.jpg

lstr with pharaoh controls, LED and Si clipping, hi/lo all that. you know it. a bit tighter too.

Looking for trades, especially the new BAT Ritual or Revelation (superlead), otherwise - surprise me

(europe - shipping ain't over 15$ usually)

• Members

want to BUY: way old Tone Factor pedals. whatcha got?

for sale:

RARE Digitech Pedalverb: Awesome shoegaze tones, IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND! Has a killer Hold function that works great on the Large Room settings (doesn't do much on the other ones), letting you build up dense walls of sound--hear it starting @ 5:13 here:

(not me/my ped in vid, btw). Uses an AC adapter only (not included). The faux battery door is missing, and there are 2 holes @ the bottom so you can secure 'er to your pedalboard. Yours for only $100

BSIAB II--made by JD SLEEP at General Guitar Gadgets, back when the man himself built and sold his own pro builds. Sounds incredible, impossible to find! Yours for just $89

Digitech Whammy WH-1. THE ONE to own! In amazing shape w/ original adapter. Even comes in the original box. Don't settle for a second-rate whammy--make this one yours for just $495

Memphis Tremolo Modulator--Same as the ultra-rare Coron Sound Cutter 60. AWESOME choppy trem! Yours for $99
Read more @ http://www.harmonycentral.com/products/112697

Carl Martin Heavy Drive--Rich higher-gain tones--read the reviews @ http://www.harmonycentral.com/products/4387 Yours for $79

Pro Analog Power Driver--One of the BEST Colorsound Overdriver clones out there, and IMPOSSIBLE to find! Some dings not visible in faceplate, bass knob/pot a bit loose, but doesn't affect performance, sound or TONE! Don't sleep on this one! Yours for $159

Hot Wire Audio MIG Boost--Killer DOD 250-based pedal with some awesome tonal options. Impossible to find! Great reviews @: http://www.harmonycentral.com/products/107710 Yours for $89

Mahoney Sonic Fuzz--REALLY cool clone of the 60's Vox Distortion Booster--the one that plugs into the guitar's input jack--as used by The Velvet Underground and on early Queen recordings! Sticker is a little peel-y. Yours for $69

• Members

All in perfect working order, sounding great and come with my 2 year guarantee I give to all my pedals. Plus you skip the 22-24 week waiting list. These will all be given 10 day listings on Thursday night unless you guys call dibs first. The prices are what I'd like to get for them:

Dream Box - one of my most popular pedals - combination of the IC Muff that has put me somewhat on the map, and my reengineering of the Dist2, a previously unsung MXR dirtbox with plenty of character. Combine the two for seriously great sounds, addictive stuff.

• Members

B.C Rich EMP-45.A programmable effects loop. Hook up you effects and program which loops turn on for each footswitch. With box and instructions. $75 PP'd and shipped.

IMG_1667.JPG

IMG_1668.JPG

Effectmatic SMG Elec-Tron 1000 - SOLD

Boss TW-1. Original Made in Japan, great condition, with box. The Edie Brickell "What It Is" filter. $100 PP'd and shipped

IMG_1660.JPG

IMG_1657.JPG

Fromunda, by HCFX forumite PB Wilson. Basic Big Cheese clone, I've owned an original before so I know it's pretty dead on in tone. There are some marks in the back where the paint took on the impression of other stuff in my pedal drawer. $100 PP's and shipped.

IMG_1659.JPG

Yamaha DG Stomp - SOLD

PodXT - SOLD

Manlius Humbuckers - SOLD

• Members

Modded ProCo Rat - Switch for LED or Diode clipping. Boss-style power jack. socketed LM308N. Metal knobs. Cleaned up some of the PCB wiring. Bright Green LED. - $70 shipped

IMG_20120811_214303.jpg

Earthquaker Devices Organizer - $150 shipped

IMG_20120811_214205.jpg

Roger Linn Adrenalinn 3 - $245 shipped

linn.jpg

• Members

For sale or trade---Way Huge Swollen Pickle. Good shape with velcro. Great sounding if fuzz is your thing with a lot of tweakable options. $80 PayPal'd shipped in the lower 48. Excuse the slightly out of focus pic :)

2l9ta3r.jpg

I am hem-hawing on this, but I am also thinking about selling my Crate PowerBlock. It is super handy but I just don't really need it. Comes with padded Crate PowerBlock bag and power cord. I am wanting $125 PayPal'd and shipped.

98t7aa.jpg

I don't have anything in mind for a trade (unless it's jshaffer20's Peavey tele :), but I will entertain offers.

• Members

TELE - $250 + SPLIT SHIPPING

A tele partscaster with a really hot single coil in the bridge and a nice warm humbucker in the neck. Not sure on any of the parts, but everything sounds and performs great.

IMG_5324.jpg

IMG_5328.jpg

IMG_5316.jpg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuncTy_KqF4

YAMAHA BBN4 II - $200 + SPLIT SHIPPING

An excellent bass with 24 frets and a nice tone. A few nicks here and there but that's it.

IMG_9902.jpg

IMG_9907.jpg

IMG_9909.jpg

IMG_9910.jpg

[video=youtube;XmxPk_mkD-8&]

Archived