READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 8-7-12

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FS: EHX Hog + foot controller + exp pedal with power supply, manuals, boxes (I don't think I have the exp pedal box but it came in the giant Hog box anyway so it's not really a big deal) ehx dvds, catalogs, all that good stuff.
Hog has velcro on bottom but the foot controller and exp pedal don't.

$435 shipped

Sorta emergency spam. I usually put all my stuff on ebay but the fees and the payment holds are really buggin so I figure I'd try to sell it here. I have perfect feedback on ebay. I need to raise some cash fast so if this doesn't sell by the weekend I'll probably just end up putting it on ebay anyway. Don't make me do that. Not looking for trades and I don't need tire kickers and lowballers wasting my time.

Hog.jpg

• Members

1965 Tremolux - converted into a combo cab back in the late 60s by the original owner (I'm the third owner). It's got Naylor Special Design 1040 speakers in it, which are beefier Jensen C-12Ns replicas.

949344d5.jpg

Grill cloth is needs to be replaced, but no damage to the speakers/baffle. Power tubes are fresh, preamp tubes have a couple years on them, and the capacitors were gone over within the last 5 years. Great sounding amp - I just need something smaller.

Interested in smaller amps for trade. Tungsten, Savage, etc etc.

Asking $800 shipped/PP

Can take more pictures if asked.

Archived