Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zoey is ridiculously hot. I have no idea what's so shocking/hipster about this.

In other words,
    And once you're gone, you can't come back/ When you're out of the blue and into the black

Comment

^^ ya, what is so hipster about it?

Taken using Hipstergram?
      Originally Posted by Tom Fucherheigen

He is an adult now, but he is a child in the trousers.

Originally Posted by clay sails

This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

Comment

Hipster dudes love hipster chicks.

huh

Originally Posted by misterstomach

I'm more concerned that people **************** their pants and cry when i play than i am that it sounds good.

Comment

agreed, ive seen far more hipster things in photos and in real life than this...
          YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Hipster dudes love hipster chicks.

You don't like attractive women? She meets the criteria.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_attractiveness
            Love,Dustinhttp://peendubya.freeforums.org

Comment

I thought it was amusing.
              And once you're gone, you can't come back/ When you're out of the blue and into the black

Comment

Zoey is ridiculously hot. I have no idea what's so shocking/hipster about this.

In other words,

Comment

i seriously dont get this. everyone says it, and i couldnt disagree more. i think her personality/ behaviour makes her completely repulsive to me.

she's the girl who will hold a grudge against you forever because you bought a conventionally grown vegetable
                  huh

Originally Posted by misterstomach

I'm more concerned that people **************** their pants and cry when i play than i am that it sounds good.

Comment

i seriously dont get this. everyone says it, and i couldnt disagree more. i think her personality/ behaviour makes her completely repulsive to me.

Haha well I can't say anything for her personality as I've only seen her acting but I typically find tall symmetrical brunettes with attractive motherly attributes such as large breasts and child bearing hips attractive. But I guess just me and all other males in the world are alone in that one. Er.

Comment

Boy you hipsters sure are a surly bunch.

Comment

How many hipsters does it take to change a light bulb?

It's some really obscure number. You've probably never heard of it.
                        Blakemore Effects (I now sell Dr. Scientist and DMB pedals in addition to my own.)
                        My pedal company.
                        Facebook page for Blakemore Effects

Comment

Boy you hipsters sure are a surly bunch.

Haha I'm just busting your balls dude. I have a thing for brunettes I guess. I'm not sure if I'm a hipster by todays standards. I look a bit more like I'm in the Italian mafia, but covered in ****************ty tattoos

Comment

i seriously dont get this.
                            It's funny because it's Katy Perry staring at some other chick's tits, rather than the other way around.
                            {For Sale}
                            Chandler RH-2 lap steel - $325

Comment

Comment

It's funny because it's Katy Perry staring at some other chick's tits, rather than the other way around.

no, katy perry is 1000x more attractive than, 'iphone, is it raining outside?' hipster idiotface.

Comment

• Working...
                                  X