Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG HAHAHA EL KABONG

hahahahaha hes stalking me on youtube and commenting on my videos. hes user "jerrypeaks".

hes commented on my malekko demos, spanish cannons videos, and even my ex bandmates videos.

what a ****************ing loser. woah.
    Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Whatever happened to him? Was he banned? His antics could be amusing.
    PDY: The new forum where pages don't take forever to load.

"With print you substitute an ear for an extra useless eye." MES

Originally Posted by zero=infinity

I have been forced to register after years of lurking. This is truly epic.

I'm from Waukesha, currently living in Milwaukee. Where does this **** live??

I want this to make national news.

Comment

Can you imagine how hard he stalks Korn on YouTube?
      MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

hee was banned for being an all around jerkface. i never thought id see him again!

bant him from my youtube haha
        Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

poor guy

el kaboom
          YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Oh wow, haha. I had forgotten about that guy.
            http://rosecassidy.bandcamp.com

Comment

Remember that time he made a thread about how he felt his creativity was being stifled because he wasn't free to express his homophobia on the forum? He went on to say that one time a guy in a men's room offered him $20k for sex.

Comment

hahahaha yeah i remember that. golden. dude was a legit psycho.

Comment

Elk a Bong

Deer a Beer

Antelope a Cantelope

Bear d'Bear, silly Ursine Chair

Try and whine, just anytime, and feel the hiss of the factorial piss,

and climb da climb, in Mario Bros time

for you fits the fiss, and makes her shake the tawdry-near to miss.

:tooters, leans, and tumbles into ruin:
                  Blind Doc Jones' Pickles....Cures What Ails Ya'Good Deals with: Catalinbread, BR4D/MojoHand (via his retailers), sh333 (teh debbil)Not around much any more

Comment

god how many robos does this forum need?

Comment

Remember when El Kabong was in the marines or whatever and fought alongside Osama Bin Laden?

Comment

Was it El Kabong or Rushfan that was always bragging about the amount of half-their-age "tail" they get, and then would get eerily quiet whenever someone questioned whether or not these ladies were actually "working" ladies?
                        Originally Posted by Rainer Maria Rilke

Sound, no longer measurable
                        with sense of hearing. As if that tone
                        outstripping us on every side
                        were space maturing.

Comment

haha probably both.

Comment

Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

hee was banned for being an all around jerkface. i never thought id see him again!

bant him from my youtube haha

He actually was temp-banned, but served it out and came back. Shortly afterwards, he asked me to ban him at his request - which means he could return if he wanted to merely by contacting one of the administrators and asking to be reinstated.

I suspect he may be back already, but under another name - which is a no-no unless you contact me (or one of the other admins) first and get it cleared - which he hasn't done. I suspect this due to a specific (and unpopular) moniker which shares a couple of IP addresses with El Kabong, although they're cell / mobile IDs, and it is equally possible it's the alt of someone else - or a separate, legit user. I'm watching it closely, and if it is him, and if he doesn't come clean to me via PM first, I'll eventually catch him, and if that happens, it will be a perma-ban.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Working...
                              X