Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob is my favorite **************************** currently.
    tits

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by yorgatron
      View Post

you can contibute to charity all you want Bob, but you're still an ****************************, and everybody knows it.

so much this. bob pretends like he hates cancer, but we all know the truth.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

chumps be mad.
        YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

i did my part come on people, all we need is like 20 forumites to donate $30 and we'll hit $2000. and a chance at a shiny memory lane jr. and more money to support research. win win win
          YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by yorgatron
            View Post

you can contibute to charity all you want Bob, but you're still an ****************************, and everybody knows it.

Have we met?
            MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

Done. And I'll throw in a RoboPimp'd Color Sound Overdriver if I can find it.
              Great transactions with: http://www.thegearpage.net/board/sho...&postcount=438

Spam: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...House-Cleaning

Comment

too bad these doctors searching for a cure aren't into pedals, we could just pay them with the donated prizes.
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Here we go.

Great transactions with: http://www.thegearpage.net/board/sho...&postcount=438

Spam: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...House-Cleaning

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by mmolteratx
                    View Post

Here we go.

Awesome!
                    On John Mayer:

Originally Posted by Sex Panther

He stole the suit from Clapton, and stole the music from SRV. I'm still trying to figure out where he stole his crappy airy voice from. A mix of Dave Matthews, and somebody who sucks.

"Well Julian may have more book learnin than me but it doesn't take a rocket appliance to figure this out."

Good Deals

Gear
                    Trinity Triwatt
                    1969 Ampeg VT-40
                    '74 Orange 4x12
                    ES 335
                    Supro Coronado

Comment

Awesome Mmolteratx!! Thanks for the generous donation!!

Will update the prize list later when I get in front if a computer.
                      MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Hiwatt Bob
                        View Post

Awesome Mmolteratx!! Thanks for the generous donation!!

Will update the prize list later when I get in front if a computer.

i noticed wilson's 3 pedals arent on tehre either, is that still happening?

and yea, i'd love that colorsound OD sparkly

Comment

Wilson withdrew his 2 pedals from the raffle. See the sticky thread (I believe 3rd page?).

Comment

View Post

Wilson withdrew his 2 pedals from the raffle. See the sticky thread (I believe 3rd page?).

damnit bob! a couple of wilson prizes would have been great. no wonder everyone stopped donating

and damnit wilson! you were so on board with this, i'm quite disappointed you completely reversed on this. just because some **************************** entered erksin's name. that's like believing Barack Obama posted on 4chan that he was gay and born in Kenya just because someone entered 'Barack Obama' into the field. get real bro.

let me guess, you probably think Hiwat Bob's real name is Hiwatt Bob too...you're in for a surprise.

hiwat bob trolling or not, that is no reason to un-donate to children's cancer research. look at the bigger picture outside of the treehouse.

Comment

While this is extremely disappointing I prefer being associated with people that place more importance charitable donation than maintaining internet BBS association. Call me wacky.

View Post

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by cryptosonic
                                View Post

While this is extremely disappointing I prefer being associated with people that place more importance charitable donation than maintaining internet BBS association. Call me wacky.

Wilson might not be donating a pedal but he did donate to the fundraiser, Kevin Wilson is good people

Seriously guys, let's keep forum wars and stuff to a minimum. Let's end this fund raiser with a bang....

Comment

Working...
                                X