***reminder: LAST WEEK OF THE CANCER FUNDRAISER***

Hiwatt Bob

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Hiwatt Bob

View Post

Awesome Mmolteratx!! Thanks for the generous donation!!

Will update the prize list later when I get in front if a computer.

i noticed wilson's 3 pedals arent on tehre either, is that still happening? love.gif

and yea, i'd love that colorsound OD thumb.gif sparkly

• Members

View Post

Wilson withdrew his 2 pedals from the raffle. See the sticky thread (I believe 3rd page?).

damnit bob! a couple of wilson prizes would have been great. no wonder everyone stopped donating frown.gif

and damnit wilson! you were so on board with this, i'm quite disappointed you completely reversed on this. just because some asshole entered erksin's name. that's like believing Barack Obama posted on 4chan that he was gay and born in Kenya just because someone entered 'Barack Obama' into the field. get real bro.

let me guess, you probably think Hiwat Bob's real name is Hiwatt Bob too...you're in for a surprise.

hiwat bob trolling or not, that is no reason to un-donate to children's cancer research. look at the bigger picture outside of the treehouse.

• Members

While this is extremely disappointing I prefer being associated with people that place more importance charitable donation than maintaining internet BBS association. Call me wacky.

View Post

Wilson withdrew his 2 pedals from the raffle. See the sticky thread (I believe 3rd page?).

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by cryptosonic

View Post

While this is extremely disappointing I prefer being associated with people that place more importance charitable donation than maintaining internet BBS association. Call me wacky.

Wilson might not be donating a pedal but he did donate to the fundraiser, Kevin Wilson is good people thumb.gif

Seriously guys, let's keep forum wars and stuff to a minimum. Let's end this fund raiser with a bang....

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by juri

View Post

Wilson might not be donating a pedal but he did donate to the fundraiser, Kevin Wilson is good people thumb.gif

Seriously guys, let's keep forum wars and stuff to a minimum. Let's end this fund raiser with a bang....

+1. You said it more eloquently.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by macadood

View Post

im just sad because now i have no shot at any of the sick wilson pedals frown.gif he makes some srsly good stuff, got 2 of them on my board.

i've got the vintage spec tunable colorful wah. sounds great! would sound even better if i'd won it in one of his giveaways.

• Members

Originally Posted by yorgatron (now deleted)

you can contibute to charity all you want Bob, but you're still an asshole, and everybody knows it.

View Post

Have we met?

Quote Originally Posted by yorgatron

View Post

we're going to.

Bro, this is creepy as {censored}.

And absolutely nothing to joke about--but given how seriously people are taking {censored} around here (and other unnamed places)--NOTHING would surprise me anymore.

Also, this is a {censored}ing cancer fundraiser thread. and you basically insinuate (serious or not) that you're going to confront me in person. i'd say you're the asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by yorgatron

View Post

we're going to.

I sure hope that's not a threat. We have a policy of perma-banning anyone we see making threats of violence. cop.gif

View Post

Bro, this is creepy as {censored}.

Yes it is, but let it go please Bob. Report / ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by goodhonk

View Post

bob, how is the landfill business and your italian family doing?

And reverse, defensive implications of return violence are just as bad. Let's not escalate this please. cop.gif

• Members

Only $209 left to reach $2K--and only 3 days left to do it!!

Also--I appreciate all the pedal donations coming in, but at this point we could really use the money--already have a ton of prizes. I'm also thinking about making this an annual fundraiser type deal, so save your pedals for next year.

Archived