Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

When the hell did JC-120's get so damn expensive?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by tylerdubb2
    View Post

Why is that? I LOVED my 120.

I love JC-120s too, but **************** me they're big and heavy.
    Null.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by tylerdubb2
      View Post

Why is that? I LOVED my 120.

Null.

Comment

TOM pls! just 2 days ago you were telling me to get teh 120 over the 77.

also, what is with all the Jazz Chorus hype lately? marvelous mapz
        YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

also, what is with all the Jazz Chorus hype lately? marvelous mapz
          YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by ambient
            View Post

casters, babe.
            Good deals with: manfrommars, loosegroove, cavitation, sxyryan, enjoyadrian, decode6

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by ambient
              View Post

casters, babe.
              Good deals with: manfrommars, loosegroove, cavitation, sxyryan, enjoyadrian, decode6

Comment

Definitely used man.
                FS/FT:

Blackout Effectors Mantra - Black. $140 shipped to the lower 48.

Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow

Comment

Definitely used man.
                  FS/FT:

Blackout Effectors Mantra - Black. $140 shipped to the lower 48.

Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow

Comment

Used is the ticket. They're pretty reasonable. I have one of the 1x12 ones I use once in a while for a jazz thing I do.

When I was a kid I had the full stack. The head and 4x12 then someone gave me another 4x12. Sounded like crap but the stacks must be rare as I haven't seen that many.

Comment

Used is the ticket. They're pretty reasonable. I have one of the 1x12 ones I use once in a while for a jazz thing I do.

When I was a kid I had the full stack. The head and 4x12 then someone gave me another 4x12. Sounded like crap but the stacks must be rare as I haven't seen that many.

Comment

i have one of the 1X12s too, not bad at all. i'd love a 120 some day tho...
                        Also dick swabs suck. a lot.

good deals with: HazeFX

Comment

i have one of the 1X12s too, not bad at all. i'd love a 120 some day tho...
                          Also dick swabs suck. a lot.

good deals with: HazeFX

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by macadood
                            View Post

Talso, what is with all the Jazz Chorus hype lately? marvelous mapz

80's new wave, Shoegaze, Brit-pop, jangle is making a comeback. Big clean sounds.
                            "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Elizabeth Taylor

Originally Posted by Shane Marley

Yeah, I guess I hate women...

Originally Posted by thefyn

I SO STUPID!

Comment

View Post

Talso, what is with all the Jazz Chorus hype lately? marvelous mapz

80's new wave, Shoegaze, Brit-pop, jangle is making a comeback. Big clean sounds.
                              "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Elizabeth Taylor

Originally Posted by Shane Marley

Yeah, I guess I hate women...

Originally Posted by thefyn

I SO STUPID!

Comment

View Post

For the price that one was going for, yes haha. The 77 is just a more casually reasonable amp wattage/size in comparison.
                                Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Working...
                                X