Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a slogan for my pedal company. (Prize involved if I use your suggestion.)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a slogan for my pedal company. (Prize involved if I use your suggestion.)

So, I'm about to launch my pedal company, and I was going to print out some business cards, and I realized that I need a slogan on there. Something short and sweet that says what I do. I'm having trouble coming up with anything though, so if someone comes up with a slogan that I decide to use, I'll give you $25 off of one of my pedals once they're released.

It can be humorous, or just descriptive, or anything really. I'm not really leaning any one way particularly. I just need something. Looking forward to seeing any suggestions you guys may have though. Thanks!

Also, in case people are curious, I did clear this thread with Phil before starting it. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Haha.
    Blakemore Effects (I now sell Dr. Scientist and DMB pedals in addition to my own.)
    My pedal company.
    Facebook page for Blakemore Effects

this slogan cost me $25

Comment

god made dirt, dirt don't hurt

Comment

Pants rippingly good
        Good Deals

rileykill, ampman1989, locohead, Kid A, neon soul, Loobs, Jakkeh, neoflox, Matts Tone, miffa 55, NITEFLY182 ,theboywho, vicenzajay , tremulant ,Hides-His-Eyes, ChuckNorris1982,Ben Glass, Markymarc1979, Cardinal of Crunk, jacobhf, 21rush12, thecardiackid, robopimp,Radiosilence,digital

Comment

WE GOT MOTHER****************ING DIRT
          O)))

Comment

WE GOT MOTHER****************ING DIRT

6 minutes and I already have 3 potential winners.
            Blakemore Effects (I now sell Dr. Scientist and DMB pedals in addition to my own.)
            My pedal company.
            Facebook page for Blakemore Effects

Comment

My Shiva > My stupid pedals
              Originally Posted by Brave Ulysses

i'll have you bounced off of this site.

Originally Posted by Echoes

I say this all the time....today's 'liberals' are small minded 'trolls' ....scumbag immoral low life thieves really...

Originally Posted by John Ellis

While you're here, can I ask why you haven't dealt with the thread claiming that I and several others here are sponsors of terror?

Comment

TGP approved
                Originally Posted by Brave Ulysses

i'll have you bounced off of this site.

Originally Posted by Echoes

I say this all the time....today's 'liberals' are small minded 'trolls' ....scumbag immoral low life thieves really...

Originally Posted by John Ellis

While you're here, can I ask why you haven't dealt with the thread claiming that I and several others here are sponsors of terror?

Comment

i'm kind of stoned.. but, i think these could be effective..

Blakemore Effects : Est 2011

Blakemore Effects : coming in your ears

Blakemore Effects : None more Blake
                  Youtube Pedal Vids
                  For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)
                  ToneFactor Nebular - £40
                  Line 6 RotoMachine - £46
                  Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat

Comment

DO A BARRELROLL!

or

"The next best thing to buying a hovercraft"
                    Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

moar toanz

Comment

Blakemore Effects: Southern Sophistication
                        part-time printmaker, full-time superhero || joneallen.com | kickstarter project

Comment

Blakemore Effects: They won't pee on your rug.
                          "15 layers of oscillating delays and samples of hedgehogs having sex. There's your chorus." - hwaorang

"play in church.. Jesus will provide reverb" - wiklund87

"Flaming Korg solos don't grow on trees." - big69

Comment

We got dirt so dirty it'll give you gas.
                            Originally Posted by RoboPimp

doesn't everyone have a psychedelic dungeon?

Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

Comment

Blakemore Effects: No Way are these Huge pedals clones
                              Good Deals

rileykill, ampman1989, locohead, Kid A, neon soul, Loobs, Jakkeh, neoflox, Matts Tone, miffa 55, NITEFLY182 ,theboywho, vicenzajay , tremulant ,Hides-His-Eyes, ChuckNorris1982,Ben Glass, Markymarc1979, Cardinal of Crunk, jacobhf, 21rush12, thecardiackid, robopimp,Radiosilence,digital

Comment

Working...
                              X