Need a slogan for my pedal company. (Prize involved if I use your suggestion.)

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

$25 for a slogan! But that's ridiculous. A slogan is usually paid several thousands on the market. Not only you ask people to work for free but you do not give the winner a decent prize.

I'm sorry if the prize offends you, but I definitely do not have several thousand dollars to give out for a slogan haha. I've been a member here long enough, that I just thought it would be sort of like a way of friends helping out friends, and the $25 was just an incentive to get people to lend a hand. I'm not an established business, and I've got all my money in this right now. Discounts are really all I can afford. Sorry. It's not like anyone was forced to contribute though. Everyone pretty much just did it out of the goodness of their heart, and I really appreciate it.

• Members

Yes and no. If you check out the link in my sig for Blakemore Effects, there is a pedal called the Deus Ex Machina. I took the Op-Amp Muff I sold you, changed the tone stack, added a mid-boost, and added a clean blend. So, it's almost the same in a sense, but not quite. Haha.

Sounds cool man. Whats the price on it going to be? I might buy one. Would be rad if you used slant enclosures like the Big Cheese. :love:

• Members

Sounds cool man. Whats the price on it going to be? I might buy one. Would be rad if you used slant enclosures like the Big Cheese.
:love:

The fuzz will be $149. :) Unfortunately, I'm already tied into my enclosures. I'm just using standard 125BB enclosures. Those Big Cheese ones are awesome. I wish I could find a cheap source, just for my own personal use. :love:

• Members

Blakemore Effects: Will make your guitar moan.

Blakemore Effects: Better than sex.

Blakemore Effects: She'll be beggin' for more and more and more.

Blakemore Effects: Will give you a stiffy in a jiffy.

Blakemore Effects: Take three pairs of underwear for each "set".

Ever wondered why guitarists make "those" funny faces? Blakemore effects!

• Members

Blakemore Effects: Will make your guitar moan.

Blakemore Effects: Better than sex.

Blakemore Effects: She'll be beggin' for more and more and more.

Blakemore Effects: Will give you a stiffy in a jiffy.

Blakemore Effects: Take three pairs of underwear for each "set".

Ever wondered why guitarists make "those" funny faces?
Blakemore effects!

Glad to see the suggestions are still coming. Most of my entertainment the past three days has been coming from this thread. :lol:

• 2 years later...

Archived