Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

A consolidation of Mooer Micro Pedal reviews.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Zachary
    View Post

The second one was the BOSS. I like the Mooer more than the CE-2 so far but it is heavily in the honeymoon phase so we'll see how I feel about it after I've had a chance to use it for a while.

I thought the mooer sounded better.
    Formerly known as Spoonie G.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7874/spoileri.jpg

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Banned
      View Post

They did...it's called the Pure Boost...it's based on the RC Booster. I have the Flex Boost and it's based off of the AC Booster. It's a pretty close clone.

you're late I already answered that
      www.ChrisBedward.comYoutube

Comment

A vibrato pedal would be welcomed (by me).

Comment

whats the rage machine a copy of?
          ANARCHY AUDIO AUSTRALIA (Hand wired/assembled Effects from the West Coast of Australia)
          www.anarchyaudioaustralia.com
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Anarch...35159009874965
          http://soundcloud.com/anarchy-audio-australia

J0HanSolo's Youtube Gear Demos
          http://www.youtube.com/user/J0HanSolo?feature=mhsn

Formerly known as HungPhat

Comment

There's another analogue echo listed on their site now - the Echolizer. It's purple so I suppose it's an Ibanez/Maxon clone?

Comment

I've had the Pure Boost for a while, and I really really like it a lot. I absolutely love having EQ options in a drive pedal as opposed to just a tone knob, and this pedal makes the most of its EQ knobs. I can very accurately replicate the tone of my Super Reverb, and then just add the gain. And it has more gain than I thought it would, I'm only really running it with the gain knob about 10 o clock, bass at 1, treble a little past noon, but not much. and the Volume's been fine kept around noon. Stacking it with my SHO clone has provided some very sweet results.
              dis ma band: CAPTIONS.This one time, at our bandcamp...

Comment

i did like the black secret...so it a rat huh? i wonder if theres a lm308 chip in there? prbly not, but I may have to hit one now.

and that octave...

and btw..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oawS7iXnxvg
                OTHERWORLDLY. Psychedelic, Noise, Shoegaze.Joey Levenson on SoundCloud

Comment

Marcmart has the anaecho on sale. $43.99
                  Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                  "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by evets618
                    View Post

In China, it's still 1950.

Been there? I have, multiple times, and the picture painted in America vs the reality are 2 wholly separate things. But let's not get into that debate. The Joyo has been sitting in New York since the 26th...

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrside
                    View Post

Where did you order from? I"m looking at doing wtfaccessories 3 for $80 deal.

The MOOERs from gracebuy_trade on eBay. Can't remember who I got the Joyo from it's been so long...
                    Will Chen Trio | FrugalGuitarist.com | FG on Facebook | Forum

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Zappa74
                      View Post

Suddenly the price for legitimate brands doesn't seem so bad.

both of the joyo pedals i bought on amazon were delivered in less than a week.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Zappa74
                        View Post

Suddenly the price for legitimate brands doesn't seem so bad.

Legitimate brands? Is this a not-so-subtle dig at Asian-made pedals?
                        - ChadEndorsing Artist: Cave Passive Pedals

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by renula
                          View Post

Marcmart has the anaecho on sale. $43.99

That's a steal, man. I really dig mine.
                          Founding father of the Fulldrive IIth Fairies

Comment

• link, ren
                            good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219

Originally Posted by Naterel

I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.

pretty wife
                            soundcloud
                            facebook

Comment

• For Marcmart, do you think the $2.50 Registered Airmail with tracking is a worthwhile option over the free shipping? At least with a tracking number, in theory, you can get an idea of what continent the package is sitting.

UPDATE: Why not, let's do this. One Mooer Ana Echo is ordered and I chose the Registered Airmail w/ Tracking. Because...I am OCD about tracking things on which I've spent my money. And I needed a delay. Now to save up for the Trelicopter.
                              - ChadEndorsing Artist: Cave Passive Pedals

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by caeman
                                View Post

For Marcmart, do you think the $2.50 Registered Airmail with tracking is a worthwhile option over the free shipping? At least with a tracking number, in theory, you can get an idea of what continent the package is sitting.

As I sit twiddling my thumbs 23 days into waiting for my Joyo (been stuck in NY for the last 6) and 11 days into my wait for my MOOERs (as far as I can tell still in China per tracking number), I'd say anything extra you can pay to expedite shipping is probably good money spent.
                                Will Chen Trio | FrugalGuitarist.com | FG on Facebook | Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X