X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly SPAM Thread 11/12/07

Here is the new SPAM thread, guys.
    I had a signature once...

Radial Plexitube in great condition. $175 shipped
    For SaleBoss OBD-3 Bass Distortion Like New $45 shipped.MXR Boost/Line Driver great condition with velcro. $60 shipped.Tech 21 Power Engine 60 Like new. $225

Comment

I have a nice Pevaey JSX for sale. It's about 8 out of 10 in condition. Stocked with Svetlana 6L6's and works perfectly. When I received it, UPS slightly damaged the shipping box, resulting in part of the shell of the head to break in. I had it checked out my an amp technitian and he said that it was in 100% working order, but would cost me the cost of a new shell plus manhours to fix.

I am looking for $750 shipped... would anyone be interested?

btw, one of the footswitch lights is busted, but it works 100%... no issues there.

you can e-mail me at mystixboi2@hotmail.com
      Check out my website and download my cd, Carousel @:
      www.johnmendozamusic.com
      www.myspace.com/johnmendozamusic

My Gear:
      PRS Custom 22 PURPLE
      PRS Custom 22 Vintage Yellow
      Peavey Wolfgang
      EB MM Morse y2k in PURPLE!!!!!
      Gibson LP Standard
      Ibanez Jem 7EAFX
      Fender Lonestar Strat
      Taylor 314CE
      EVH 5150 III MINI

XT Brotherhood

Buy my first CD
      http://cdbaby.com/cd/johnmendoza

Comment

seriesI Roadking head with footswitch-$1750 shipped.
        Founding member of the METAL JUGGERNAUGHT'S West Bygod Virginia chapter.
        Good trader list:danhops,illcastshadows,nickname009,DiSiAC,Arm adillo of Leprosy and nodachi.

Comment

sig,

pic of the Gibson V

please note, it has been modded. Added a 2nd tone know (so it's like a les Paul config) and moved the jack to the inside of the lower wing. Nice shape & includes hard case

This is the only pic I have of her right now.

Minty - Mesa oversize 4x12, with 30's & 80's in an X pattern.

Note - The Rec sold a while ago, so don't even ask

$ 500.00........local pickups ONLY (Orlando, FL)

Spam: shipped to lower 48 only, MO & Cashiers check or Paypal gift no spam today shipped conusGood trans : Dominick, Bass_n_Drums, Gitfiddler, cobrahead1030, STEEL KAGE, 17 Tubes, cursed1, Moshaholic, tele0507, Dangles ct, Assumer, Yabba, Jopop, Troublehead, detunedman, tsunamijesus, Norton666, SkyHighRocks, archers6, Billcheckrules, Juggernaut.

Comment

ive decided i wanna sell my usa rust razorback and get something different since i already have 2 of this shape, its in mint condition and looks unplayed.
            i play my rebel razorback more and i dont use this one very much, the guitar sounds awsome and is built really well. i also upgraded the pickups to a set of emgs. new this guitar sells for 3700 but my price is way less than that. i bought it from drumcityguitarland last year, its limited of 333 guitars built. the usa dean stuff hands down blows away the import stuff, i own a bunch of custom shop esp guitars and this is built just as good.

i would like to get 2900 shipped for it, i accept paypal or check, once your check clears i will ship the guitar. im not looking for any trades at this time.
            i will listen to serious offers.

my email is metallica498@tmail.com

Comment

$800 MKIII Loaded Shorted head (Most Mojo) EQ... Small crack on headshell and reverb not working but otherwise unbelievabley awesome. Why am I selling it? See the D412 pic.

D412 $800

Fryette DEATH SQUAD - Founder/Ceo
              Super Sexy Splawn Society - Founder/Vice Pres./Creator of the Racing Stripes

MESA/BOOGIE MOB

HCAF Strength & Conditioning Coach

Good Transactions with; ejectarock(2), godofmetalguita, SkyHighRocks, FalseRevRG, DropDeelicious, JoshSage, Snare227, JKD(2), Muzikazoo, gibson5413, xiwiwix, jnurp, JoshuaLogan, guitarslingeran, BOOGIE666, JimAnsell, Dan Jovi, driverhasabomb, bluffalo

Comment

FS: Cort TRG-2 Jim Triggs designed hollowbody. Made in Korea, bigsby tremolo, set-neck, and included a hardshell case. Case and guitar are basically brand new. No issues, sounds and plays fantastic. $350 shipped. It looks just like this:

Comment

Mesa Quad with the Foot Switch $700 shipped + paypalled

Up for sale is a Mesa Boogie Quad Preamp. The Quad is like the preamp sections of a Mk IIc+ and a Mk III. It is a very Metallica'ey sound if you have a big power amp. I've been using mine with a VHT 2150.

The preamp absolutely crushes. Ridiculous amounts of gain on tap. Beautiful cleans too.

Item has seen some action. There are many scratches and scuffs from rack mounting. The Lead Drive knob on the bottom row is a replacement. The 4th slider on the bottom EQ is missing too. There are 2 screws missing from the top panel. The footswitch has 2 replacement buttons, but they work PERFECTLY.

The item is 100% fully functional.

Reason I'm selling: I need money. It's heavy and it takes up 3 rack spaces. It requires me to use the footswitch, while I prefer my midi pedal.

BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
                  Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

Comment

Sig. BUY MY RACK CASES!!! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!
                    Check out my band "Tock" Debut album coming out soon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQoQgpMooyY

Comment

sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig.

(to the tune of "meow mix"
                      ORANGE AMPS
                      Good Deals

Winner "Best Multi-Amp Rig" 2012 BOTR

Originally Posted by Sex Panther

I never called myself "Love Panther" or "Commitment Panther".

Formerly known as Dolflundgren

Comment

sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig sig.

(to the tune of "meow mix"

THanks. Now it is in my head.
                        Check out my band "Tock" Debut album coming out soon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQoQgpMooyY

Comment

Great sounding MIJ SD-1 that I want to trade for an MXR MicroAmp (Original or reissue) or Treble Boost. I'm in Canada. Thanks.

Although, if I may, let me take off my assistant’s skirt and put on my Barbra Streisand in The Prince of Tides ass-masking therapist pantsuit.

If I know your uncle, they're at least strippers.

Comment

First up for grabs:
                            VHT UL w/EQ, footswitch, and slip cover. Just retubed and serviced by VHT.

Splawn Cabinets

Comment

Next up is my Warmoth Custom Strat

Ash body
                              5A Quilt Maple Veneer (Cherryburst)
                              LR Baggs X-Bridge & Control-X
                              Seymour Duncan JB Jr., Duckbucker, Lil '59
                              Schaller Locking Tuners
                              Flame Maple Neck/Board
                              Abalone Dot Inlays
                              Warmoth Standard Thin Neck and Compound Fretboard Radius
                              Vintage Gloss Tint on Neck
                              Mono/Stereo Jack (with a button to change from one to the other)
                              1 Master Volume Knob (taps both jb jr. and lil '59)
                              1 Piezo/Electric Mix Knob (Control-X)

Splawn Cabinets

Comment

Working...
                              X