Collapse
No announcement yet.

The gdwill2u thread

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Bob, Brolando wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
    Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

• Hey Bob, Brolando wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
      Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

• Hey, Bob, your season of Advent has really had extra meaning this year ... I hope your Christmas will be extra blessed, and here's to you in the new year ... and the new life!

God bless, my friend!

Chris
        Originally Posted by nightflameauto

You'd think the guy that argues faith as logic would let us all believe in the unicorn.

Originally Posted by draelyc

None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here posting to you. You're locked up in here posting to me.

Originally Posted by LoopQuantum

I'm helping you, for the future. This way, instead of humping life's doorknobs, you'll perhaps someday open one.

Hardvalve is like Nelo without the class or intelligence.
        Think about that and try not to get an aneurysm from it.

BLOG!
        TUNES!

Comment

• Hey, Bob, your season of Advent has really had extra meaning this year ... I hope your Christmas will be extra blessed, and here's to you in the new year ... and the new life!

God bless, my friend!

Chris

You'd think the guy that argues faith as logic would let us all believe in the unicorn.

Originally Posted by draelyc

None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here posting to you. You're locked up in here posting to me.

Originally Posted by LoopQuantum

I'm helping you, for the future. This way, instead of humping life's doorknobs, you'll perhaps someday open one.

Hardvalve is like Nelo without the class or intelligence.
          Think about that and try not to get an aneurysm from it.

BLOG!
          TUNES!

Comment

• A Merry Christmas to you a day early Bob! Hopefully you get to spend your Christmas with loved ones!
            Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
            Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

• A Merry Christmas to you a day early Bob! Hopefully you get to spend your Christmas with loved ones!
              Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
              Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

• Hey Bob,Merry Christmas brother.God bless you so high.I love ya brother and you and your family are in our prayers and hearts this Christmas.Peace be with you.

Comment

• Hey Bob,Merry Christmas brother.God bless you so high.I love ya brother and you and your family are in our prayers and hearts this Christmas.Peace be with you.

Comment

• seriously all of the best. kindness, warmth, cheer, love. all of it. to you and your familly.

Merry christmas. --Mike
                    great deals with Urinate Forever and stratedge09

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

the.Orange.congolomorate Thunderverb 50 sucka!
                    SG ARMY

Comment

• seriously all of the best. kindness, warmth, cheer, love. all of it. to you and your familly.

Merry christmas. --Mike
                      great deals with Urinate Forever and stratedge09

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

the.Orange.congolomorate Thunderverb 50 sucka!
                      SG ARMY

Comment

• Hey Bob,

I just want to know you/this whole thread has actually done a lot for me recently. I haven't known you really other than just little posts here and there, but I've never seen anything negative from you, and that is seconded by 162 replies in this thread... Outside in the real world, I actually think about you and this thread daily and it's just reminded me to be a good person.

It's inspiring to be remembered as a good person, like you, and I want that. When I go eventually, I want people to say "Greg was a really nice, great person," and actually mean it. I'm serious, I've stopped having road rage, I've stopped worrying about other people so much. I'm just realizing that I can and want to be a more decent person. I wasn't an **************************** to begin with, but I realize there are areas outside of this message board where I can really improve.

You know, I haven't restructured my entire life, but I have changed, and a lot of that is owed to you. Thanks, stranger. Merry Christmas to you and your family, my friend.
                        I do not accept any liability for anything said in the above post.

For your reference, what I'm mostly using right now:
                        Laney VH100R
                        Titan "Cerberus" (sorta)
                        Mesa 4x12, homegrown 6x12 (v30/g12h30)

My Band: Jesust

Comment

• Hey Bob,

I just want to know you/this whole thread has actually done a lot for me recently. I haven't known you really other than just little posts here and there, but I've never seen anything negative from you, and that is seconded by 162 replies in this thread... Outside in the real world, I actually think about you and this thread daily and it's just reminded me to be a good person.

It's inspiring to be remembered as a good person, like you, and I want that. When I go eventually, I want people to say "Greg was a really nice, great person," and actually mean it. I'm serious, I've stopped having road rage, I've stopped worrying about other people so much. I'm just realizing that I can and want to be a more decent person. I wasn't an **************************** to begin with, but I realize there are areas outside of this message board where I can really improve.

You know, I haven't restructured my entire life, but I have changed, and a lot of that is owed to you. Thanks, stranger. Merry Christmas to you and your family, my friend.
                          I do not accept any liability for anything said in the above post.

For your reference, what I'm mostly using right now:
                          Laney VH100R
                          Titan "Cerberus" (sorta)
                          Mesa 4x12, homegrown 6x12 (v30/g12h30)

My Band: Jesust

Comment

• Hey Bob,

Ive dont post a lot but I have read a lot of informative and funny material on this forum. Some people on hcaf stick in my memory.... People like that make hcaf. You are one of them. Im very sorry for what your going through and we will pray for you. Like the other have said, I hope i have a fraction of the strentgh you have when my time comes.

Josh
                            Good transactions with: JonathanD, NixerX, sdhupelia, jtizel666, The suicider, dbonanzam, phatgirl, Xenoanthropus, Sixtonoize, 98 les paul

Comment

• Hey Bob,

Ive dont post a lot but I have read a lot of informative and funny material on this forum. Some people on hcaf stick in my memory.... People like that make hcaf. You are one of them. Im very sorry for what your going through and we will pray for you. Like the other have said, I hope i have a fraction of the strentgh you have when my time comes.

Josh
                              Good transactions with: JonathanD, NixerX, sdhupelia, jtizel666, The suicider, dbonanzam, phatgirl, Xenoanthropus, Sixtonoize, 98 les paul

Comment

• Merry Christmas !

May God's peace be with you.
                                - Adam

Comment

Working...
                                X