Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any smart guys here?

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts







  • Quote Originally Posted by Elemenope
    View Post

    When did I say that I make more and have a better education than anyone here? Read my post again man. I said that Hessian3 does. This is fact. I can guarantee that very few people here have his education and make what he makes in a year. So for those people who wanna talk so **************** about his topic I suggest you take a look at yourself and your financial situation before you start criticizing someone else about their life goals.




    You didn't. Someone else did.



    Keep up IMO

    Comment








    • Quote Originally Posted by Rear Naked
      View Post

      You didn't. Someone else did.



      Keep up IMO




      Maybe they are boyfriends, and that's why he's so defensive about it.



      Not that there's anything wrong with that.



      IMO.
      My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

      Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
      Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

      Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

      Comment








      • Quote Originally Posted by Elemenope
        View Post

        When did I say that I make more and have a better education than anyone here? Read my post again man. I said that Hessian3 does. This is fact. I can guarantee that very few people here have his education and make what he makes in a year. So for those people who wanna talk so **************** about his topic I suggest you take a look at yourself and your financial situation before you start criticizing someone else about their life goals.




        Have you been diagnosed with a learning disorder of some type? Or is it some sort of social disorder where you always have to pick the losing side, and if you can't find it you'll just make up your own side to argue from specifically so you CAN be on the losing side.



        And the answer to the original question is, "no, there are no smart guys here. Plenty of smart asses though."
        Originally Posted by Murdoch


        HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

        Three dicks in an ass, n00b.









        Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom


        wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

        Comment








        • Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief
          View Post

          Maybe they are boyfriends, and that's why he's so defensive about it.



          Not that there's anything wrong with that.



          IMO.




          not gay, just hang out at the same doctorate millionaire bar

          Comment








          • Quote Originally Posted by Rear Naked
            View Post

            not gay, just hang out at the same doctorate millionaire bar




            Good point!



            Perhaps these two doctorate millionaires will be partners in this new "no passion" venture, and that's where the defensiveness came from?
            My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

            Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
            Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

            Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

            Comment


            • IMO
              My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

              Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
              Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

              Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

              Comment


              • Not to be a dick but if elemenope had guns hessen would have business ideas IMO

                Comment








                • Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                  View Post

                  Not to be a dick but if elemenope had guns hessen would have business ideas IMO




                  Doctorate millionairs don't need guns.



                  Just saying. IMO
                  My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

                  Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                  Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

                  Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

                  Comment








                  • Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief
                    View Post

                    Doctorate millionairs don't need guns.



                    Just saying. IMO




                    Doctorate millionaires can pay others to need guns.



                    IMO.
                    Originally Posted by Murdoch


                    HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

                    Three dicks in an ass, n00b.









                    Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom


                    wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

                    Comment








                    • Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto
                      View Post

                      Have you been diagnosed with a learning disorder of some type? Or is it some sort of social disorder where you always have to pick the losing side, and if you can't find it you'll just make up your own side to argue from specifically so you CAN be on the losing side.



                      And the answer to the original question is, "no, there are no smart guys here. Plenty of smart asses though."




                      It doesn't matter what side I'm on. No matter who is right or wrong most of you are just gonna jump on the RB bandwagon anyways. If half of you actually had a mind of your own this forum might actually be interesting.
                      Good deal (s) with: shane159

                      Comment








                      • Quote Originally Posted by Elemenope
                        View Post

                        It doesn't matter what side I'm on. No matter who is right or wrong most of you are just gonna jump on the RB bandwagon anyways. If half of you actually had a mind of your own this forum might actually be interesting.




                        I drive my own bandwagon dick face.

                        Comment


                        • I make more money taking a **************** at work than you do in a day.







                          There are more degrees on my wall than there are dollars in your bank account.

                          Comment








                          • Quote Originally Posted by Elemenope
                            View Post

                            It doesn't matter what side I'm on. No matter who is right or wrong most of you are just gonna jump on the RB bandwagon anyways. If half of you actually had a mind of your own this forum might actually be interesting.




                            Honestly? That's the direction you're gonna go?



                            I guess if the forum isn't interesting there's probably, maybe, somewhere else on the web that is.
                            Originally Posted by Murdoch


                            HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

                            Three dicks in an ass, n00b.









                            Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom


                            wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

                            Comment








                            • Quote Originally Posted by Rear Naked
                              View Post

                              I make more money taking a **************** at work than you do in a day.







                              There are more degrees on my wall than there are dollars in your bank account.




                              And at the end of the day my dick is still bigger than yours. Friend.
                              Good deal (s) with: shane159

                              Comment


                              • I just had this for lunch today:



                                Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

                                Comment













                                Working...
                                X