Any smart guys here?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief
    View Post

And what exactly makes you say that or gives you that idea? You know nothing about anyone in here

What a ridiculous comment to make...

lol'ing IRL
    #NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Originally Posted by Murdoch

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by RSBro
      View Post

lol'ing IRL

yo bish, wut b so funee up n hurr???

My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
      Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

View Post

yo bish, wut b so funee up n hurr???

just the way you worded it

sounds like something the Mods would say before nuking a guy

"wtf are you on about? you know less than nothing. if you knew nothing, that would be something!"
        #NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
          View Post

And this is why you're an entrepreneur. I know I give you **************** on here but I'll be damned if I've met anyone with your drive to succeed. Unlike the OP you've always been clawing your way to the next business. That's the kind of drive that successful self employed people have. Not asking for business ideas that sound interesting on a guitar message board. To me that shows an inherent laziness that will never work.

The mowing yards thing? People don't get city contracts by just mowing their neighbors yard and I doubt the city drove by and happened to notice the quality of his work.

Thank you. And as for the giving people **************** thing, we all do. I try not to take it too personally, though that's sometimes a bit hard. I know why I get **************** though. I'm often too opinionated and speak as if my opinion is all that matters. I'm trying to change that.
          Main Rig:
          LTD EC1000
          Peavey 6505+
          Mesa/Boogie Recto 2x12 with V30's
          TC Nova System

FOR SALE:
          Spools of Canare GS-6 - The most transparent cable I've come across. Click for details.
          M-Audio Audiophile 2496 Sound Card

Good transactions with Digital Jams, Dimebag11, Greazygeo, ENdtime, Fagmotron 3000, thenakedarab, TheAmazingBlob, ZOMBIELAND, mike59271, LoopQuantum.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by OverDriven
            View Post

Thank you. And as for the giving people **************** thing, we all do. I try not to take it too personally, though that's sometimes a bit hard. I know why I get **************** though. I'm often too opinionated and speak as if my opinion is all that matters. I'm trying to change that.

Honestly I wouldn't. I can generally rely on you to candidly speak your mind regardless, and often contrary to what the masses think; say. Priceless. Sometimes terse, abrupt? Sure. I'll take that over weak "don't want to be the green chicken" syndrome any day.
            The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by OverDriven
              View Post

don't turn into one of those ****************************s who says "just my opinion" after every ****************ing thing

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Rear Naked
                View Post

don't turn into one of those ****************************s who says "just my opinion" after every ****************ing thing

IMO, I think you were looking for IMO.
                BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
                Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Hunter
                  View Post

IMO, I think you were looking for IMO.

well that too.

a lot guys will say blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Just my opinion.

Its usually after a bunch of ****************ing bull**************** that is based on their own private reality with no concern for evidence. Its ok though. Just their opinion.

Comment

IMHO, You blahed FWIW. IME, and IMHO.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Hessian3
                      View Post

I have been trying to come up with some business ideas. My main problem is I am not really passionate about anything except working for myself.

I'm looking for ideas that require more of my time than my money???

I just don't think I can work for someone else my entire life.

A large percentage of startup businesses fail and almost all of them were started by someone EXTREMELY passionate about the idea and able to get significant cash to start it. Given that you are asking HCAF for ideas and have no cash, what do you think your chances for success are?

Steve
                      Henning Amplification Website - http://www.henningamps.com
                      My Music Page (Mojave PeaceMaker, Axe-FX, Mesa MKIV and PODXT Pro Clips)
                      My epic "From Scratch Amp Build Thread" here at HCAF

Comment

View Post

IMHO, You blahed FWIW. IME, and IMHO.

I think you should be arrested, tied to a tree in the forest with honey rubbed all over you, until wild bears chew your genitals off.

Just my opinion. Don't flame me.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Rear Naked
                          View Post

I think you should be arrested, tied to a tree in the forest with honey rubbed all over you, until wild bears chew your genitals off.

Just my opinion. Don't flame me.

not trying to be a dick, but Elemenope is probably more educated than you, and he makes more money too. IMO.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Hessian3
                            View Post

I have been trying to come up with some business ideas. My main problem is I am not really passionate about anything except working for myself.

I'm looking for ideas that require more of my time than my money???

I just don't think I can work for someone else my entire life.

invent a gaming system that allows for multiple disks to be in the disk holder at once...if cd players can do it, why can't game systems?

Start a men's fashion store that concetrates on the service aspect of teaching men how to dress.

Get fat, then lose a bunch of weight, then sell people on your diet strategy.

Boutique PC building, or amp building, or guitar building

Run a sweatshop

flip houses/guitars/cars

figure out how to market a polished turd
                            Recipient of the HCAF Nobel Piece Prize

Comment

View Post

not trying to be a dick, but Elemenope is probably more educated than you, and he makes more money too. IMO.

And what exactly makes you say that or gives you that idea? You know nothing about anyone in here

IMHO

Comment

View Post

Where the **************** is Nick H when you need him?

View Post

That's gotta be the harshest thing I've read on here in months.

HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

Three dicks in an ass, n00b.

Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom

wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

Comment

Working...
                                X