No announcement yet.

Collings I35LC

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collings I35LC

Wow! Loved that. All around fantastic musicianship. Chris Robinson is a tough vocal act to follow - your vocalist pulls it off really well.

Beautiful guitar. Bill Collings' passing is a huge loss to the stringed instrument world, and I'm sure he must have been pretty amazing on a personal level. He certainly earned himself a spot in the pantheon of lutherie immortals.

Comment

Yeah, well done blah blah blah......
      ​But anytime you post something, it's advert for your band. Ever comment on something WITHOUT the plug?
      My Music: www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=440762
      Some of my guitars: 64 or so Domino Beatle bass; 73 Ibanez 2398; 79 Epiphone Genesis; 79 Manoman; 99 Ric 330; 78 Gibson L6S; 95 Ibanez JS-700; 04 Samick Lasalle JZ3: 05 Ibanez AS73; 81 Paul Custom, 07 Gary Kramer Simulator T and about 50 others.

Comment

He gets moved where this stuff belongs but few months later, here it is again. Sumpn chronic goin on.
        Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

Moved from EGF...thread topic is a bit misleading as it is not really about a Collings guitar.
          "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
          "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

• DeepEnd
            DeepEnd commented
            Editing a comment
            Since the lead guitarist is playing a Tele with P90s, if anything the thread title should be ''P90 Telecaster.''

Great sound! Love it

Comment

It sounds good. I have to listen to it over and over again

Comment

Working...
            X