Isn't it about time for Halloween avatars?

• Members

Why does it say that my upload failed and yet I see my new avatar??? Oh well... maybe I DIDN'T have to try uploading it three times...

I'm ready with my
Yuletide avatar, too...

santa-satan.jpg

I actually think it's a close race between Rumsfield and Cheney. Sure, Cheney is evil, but Rumsfield seems really evil. Like...he fathered Dick Cheney's children evil.

• Members

Berwyn?!???
:wave:

I'm afraid Screaming Yellow Theater predates me. We didn't get cable here until a little later. But I was certainly there for the Son of Svengoolie years until WFLD became Fox and was dropped by my cable provider.

I understand he's still doing Sven on a Chicago UHF station. I've seen billboard adverts during my commutes through Chicago. Unfortunately, I don't get the station here or I would certainly tune in.

• Members

I'm afraid Screaming Yellow Theater predates me. We didn't get cable here until a little later. But I was certainly there for the Son of Svengoolie years until WFLD became Fox and was dropped by my cable provider.

I understand he's still doing Sven on a Chicago UHF station. I've seen billboard adverts during my commutes through Chicago. Unfortunately, I don't get the station here or I would certainly tune in.

I imagined that it would. The "Berwyn" bit goes back that far. It looks like they have a low power broadcast repeater out your way if you ever want to explain it to the kids. :eek: Antennaweb.org can point you to the signal.

Archived