GFS shipping

Capricorn

• Members

I live in
idaho
and it wasnt super fast at all. I think it took something like 7 business days.

The OP said inside the USA!

:lol:

FMI - do they still have those signs at the border: "Welcome to Idaho, set your watch back 20 years"? (I lived in IF between 81 and 87...)

• Members

If I order in the morning, I get the stuff the next day shipped via ups ground. Of course I live one state away from MA. Guitars seem to take longer to actually ship, but once they do, one day.

I'm very impressed w/the short turnaround at GFS.

• Members

If I order in the morning, I get the stuff the next day shipped via ups ground. Of course I live one state away from MA.

Ditto - I too live one state away and have gotten them very quick. In fact, I just ordered a set of black mean 90s about 2 minutes ago to go in the tele in my avatar. Going into the weekend I'll probably get them on Monday.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Guessing Idaho Falls, I used to live there, it wasn't *THAT* backwater... maybe 15 years at the most :poke:

And to Alaska, GFS takes about 5 days, we are still in the USA, right? I know most people call us honorary Canadians....

And apparently you can see Russia. :cop:

• Members

And apparently you can see Russia.
:cop:

meh

Even if I could see Russia, why would I want too? The USA is much prettier IMHO... and honestly I think we should start paying more attention to our home instead of poking our noses into stuff that is none of our business in the first place.

But then, maybe I am a minority for thinking that...

Archived