The Peavey Love Thread

fanuvbrak

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by K3Fallout

Yes..please tell us how you got that extension speaker.

He already did!! ;)

I found mine for $95 at a local pawn shop. It's one of those shops that never have anything good. I just happened to look down and there it was. They don't make them anymore, so if anything just keep checking Ebay..

• Members
Originally posted by guitar-fish

Since there's a bunch here who are knowledgeable about Peavey, can anyone tell me the difference betweeen the older style Classic 30 and the new design?

afaik, the only significant difference is that you can't remove the butt ugly peavey logo from the new version... :)

• 2 years later...
  • Members
017.jpg
073.jpg

that is one of the more beautiful pictures of amps I've ever seen...

but I re-enterate,

does anyone know how to get the front "grill" off of a peavey roadmaster? (vintage tube series)

it doesn't seem to want to "pry" off like most covers...

EDIT: FIGURED IT OUT: 2 SCREWS ON EACH SIDE.

• Members

I love my Peavey stuff: The T-60 is my main guitar, The Classic 50 410 sounds fantastic with no pedals at all (I found "my" tone, by the way), their new guitars look amazing (the HP signature and the Omniac), and the company is still run by the guy who started it.

Their customer service is the best in the business and they're prices are fairly reasonable for quality stuff.

Who's with me?

Not a big fan of Peavey guitars...but I love their PA gear, and my Peavey Vypyr is the junk!

• Members

I absolutely love my Delta Blues. Gigged with it for 8 years and never once had a problem with it. It's had beer spilled on it, got tipped over a couple of times, and has logged I don't know how many miles in the back of my truck and never once quit on me. I finally got a Fender '65 DRRI so the Peavey's now my backup amp but I would have no problem going back to it if my Deluxe ever takes a crap.

Archived