HNGD...Lola Content

Woody_in_MN

• Members

OK. I got my blue Lola from the First Act blowout from last week. At first I was not sure I liked the color. They call it blue, but it has some green in it - its more of a teal. But the color is growing on me. The build is probaly the highest quality of any guitar I have. It is a step above what I usually buy. It is one of the easiest playing guitars I have played. The PUP's are great. I think they are the same PUP's as on my Garagemaster, and VE591. They are fairly hot, but with the volume turned down a little they can do a nice job on vintage, jazz type tones.

Anyawy, here are the pics.

LOLA_1.JPG

LOLA_2.JPG

LOLA_3.JPG

- Woody

• Members

Nice. I like that color...

Maybe because I"m used to it now with the Sheena in my house.

I love that all the first acts have big fat asses on 'em.

That Lola has got some back, baby!

The pics came out more of the blue color. In person it looks more teal. Go figure.

Thanks guys.

- w

• Members

^^^

Thanks again to Tweedledee for posting the deal. I have been wanting one since I saw a pcture of one on the forum. I think it was Frett99's.

- W

Well, it was actually a new forum member named pizzaboy or something like that. He posted it in another thread and I put it up in the Hot Deals thread. The credit really belongs to him. I'm glad you got one and love it though! The SFA series First Acts are great guitars and pretty unbeatable at the $99 blowout price. :thu:

• Members

Well, it was actually a new forum member named pizzaboy or something like that. He posted it in another thread and I put it up in the Hot Deals thread. The credit really belongs to him. I'm glad you got one and love it though! The SFA series First Acts are great guitars and pretty unbeatable at the $99 blowout price.
:thu:

Yeah I posted that, but I waited too long to order and they sold out. A couple of days later JohnnyRaincheck posted that he had called First Act for a tracking # and they told him that they had some Sheena CE 240's left for 99.00 on phone in orders only, since I missed out on the first blowout I ordered a Delia from JR.com which I absolutley love I was able to pickup a Sheena which will be here on Monday, so it's all good. By the way Woody HNGD, sweet looking axe. Otto :thu:

• Members

Lola and Sheena are pretty sweet...what about their sister Delia? Anyone got the 411 on her?

I second this post! I so close to buying a Delia after getting my Sheena. Are they as good?

Archived