as promised, better NGD pics

Alchemist

• Members

Those tuners are too much. So what was it that made you decide on this one over the other two?

EG

the overall feel, it is an excellent guitar..... this was more of a one time purchase.... I still think that boucher OM style was also a fine instrument.... not as nice as this, but I would still love to own one some day...

fortunately I have found the ultimate cure for gas, not having any more money in my yearly gear budget lol

• Members

the overall feel, it is an excellent guitar..... this was more of a one time purchase.... I still think that boucher OM style was also a fine instrument.... not as nice as this, but I would still love to own one some day...

fortunately I have found the ultimate cure for gas, not having any more money in my yearly gear budget lol

That will certainly do it. When you find something you really like, though, gas tends to subside on it's own. That one is certainly a keeper.

EG

• Members
That will certainly do it. When you find something you really like, though, gas tends to subside on it's own. That one is certainly a keeper.

EG

yeah I feel really happy with my overall rig now.... I feel like I've got a great set of electrics, amps, effects, and now acoustics..... basically all of my guitar dreams come true..... now I just need to get some new recording equipment so I can share it with more people :)

Archived