What's your next buy in the near future?

KATMAN

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A Maxon OD-808 will probably be my next purchase, unless I find some reason between now and then to choose another OD over it. And some black grill cloth to put on my Bogner, the wheat doesn't really jive with my Recto so much.

• Members

I'm wanting to get a smaller bodied guitar, maybe a Synapse or something. Something I can play on the couch while I watch tv. My theory is, I spend 1 1/2 - 2 hours a day practicing, and 2-3 hours a day watching tv. Thats a whole 2-3 hours more I could spend maybe just double-picking or string skipping silently during these wasted hours. Also, I plan on buying a small practice amp, as my half-stack is the only amp I currently own, and need something else for the mostly silent couch guitar, on the occasion I don't feel like deafening myself further. lol. Also, I would like to buy a Danelectro Shift Daddy, or Boss PS-3, just to play with if nothing else.

• Members

Nothing in the forseeable future for me.

Just this year (3 months), these are what I bought.....

- Gibson GA5 amplifier

- Gibson figured top cherry gloss ES 335

- Yamaha pocket digital recorder

- Two Dimarzio HFH for my Washburn HB35

- Fishman AFX reverb pedal

- Holy Grail reverb

- Vox DA5 amplifier

:cry:

• Members

A van.

My band want's to tour this Summer (nothing big, just some of the towns out-state) and I don't care to haul drums & amps around in a little sedan.

A nice Honda van should be just big enough for the band, the gear, and suitcases. We might need to attach a small trailer if we end up bringing along a roadie or two.

• Members

A Nice Stratocaster, not sure yet, either a John Mayer, an Eric Johnson, A AVRI or a "cheap" Custom Shop model.

John Mayer is the way to go, I got one last year and its awesome! Probably the best playing strat I own! :thu:

meandmrmayer-1.jpg

Archived